Hello , I’m Irina

Hi my name is Irina and I’m from Panama. I’ve been using site for a week or two and I love it. It is what I have been searching for. I have always been drawn to Wicca and magic, and it has been quite difficult to find like-minded people. I have been in search of a spiritual connection and this is the path that rings the most with me, and I can’t wait to get more in with my intuition and surrounding energy, I love nature and I firmly believe that it is wise and I believe that people should respect others paths . I’m happy and excited

15 Likes

Welcome @Irina7 it’s nice to meet you :wave: I’m Susurrus, 1 of the moderators here at Spells8. I’m happy you’ve come to join us!

Intuition is a wonderful thing to work with as well as Energy. You may find the Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report November 2023 helpful with what’s happening throughout November.

We have a lot of topics on just about everything… so feel free to ask any questions or share with us by junping in on any open topic or starting your own.

Someone will be along to help you as soon as they can :hugs: we are all very friendly & supportive of each other.

I look forward to speaking with you :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus :smiling_face:

11 Likes

@Irina7 Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart: I’m pretty sure I’ve met you on another post somewhere :thinking: oh yes bedroom Magick, a great place to do rituals, peaceful and calm. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

You’re welcome @Irina7! :blush:

10 Likes

Hi, @Irina7! I’m Amethyst from West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! You were looking for a connection and you’ve come to the right place! We’re a friendly bunch around here, so if you need any help just reach out and someone will be there.

I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Irina7 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear that it’s been hard for you to find like-minded people in your area - that’s never an easy thing to deal with :heart: I’m sure you’ll find the people here in this online coven wonderfully supportive, friendly, and definitely like-minded! Please feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Hello @Irina7,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

If you ever have any questions (or simply want to chat about the Craft!), this is a great place to reach out and share the joy of the journey with fellow magick-lovers. You’re very welcome here, Irina- make yourself at home! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Irina7

My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad your search led you here! If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Irina, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

welcome to the family of witches! I’m Airram from Greece

9 Likes

@Irina7 Welcome to the family! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Welcome, @Irina7! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats.

I’m glad you have been able to find us like-minded people! Welcome to this wonderful space. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

I completely agree! I first felt a connection to the craft while working in the deserts of New Mexico. :cactus: :mountain:

So glad to have you here! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.