Mystic Magick 💫 Energy Report November 2023

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Report November 2023

MystiMagick2
Image Created in Canva

“As one deepens their spiritual awakening process, colors that were once unseen or unappealing, suddenly begin to jump out at one, with higher consciousness opening the doorway to a whole new world of light and sound.”
~ Elizabeth Peru

Are you sensitive to energy? Do you sometimes hear a ringing in one ear or hear a low hum? Are you unable to sleep and don’t know why? Do you have sudden headaches with no explanation? Do you feel spacey? And what about those goosebumps?

Please join me as I explore how energy affects all of us. I invite you to share your thoughts, questions, and comments.

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

24 Likes

Ironic! See also:

23 Senses, Not 5

10 Likes

Yes yes yes and yes! It’s almost 2am and I’m wide awake after a long night out trick or treating with the kids. And the headaches come on all the time. Help me understand why @marsha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

November blessings- welcome all to the new month! :brown_heart: :orange_heart: :heart: :blush:

9 Likes

November is upon us & I’m sure some shifts… we already know that I’m sensitive to them :laughing: & sometimes it’s a blessing & a curse all in one… it’s more when I can’t figure out what or who it is that is affecting me when I’m not sure how to shield myself from feeling them so deeply.

I’m looking forward to this month’s reports! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Can I get in line behind you? These headaches are a real pain!

11 Likes

I recently had an increase in my migraines over the last 2 months & headaches in general. It’s been years since I have had this many within 2 months, so I had to start logging my headaches & things for my next neurologist appointment. I’m right there with you @starborn & @amanda8

8 Likes

I just answered yes to every question! I can’t wait to get into this. I’m so glad I discovered Spells8

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @jp26 :heart: I’m glad you’re excited to be here!

9 Likes

Thank you!! :star_struck:

9 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I often have tinnitus but it comes and goes. I to am a chronic migraine person and yes they have been more frequent recently. This morning while meditating I smelled bacon. No bacon cooking going on here plus I recently had COVID and my sense of smell is only functioning at about 10%.

10 Likes

Welcome, @jp26! :heart: Make yourself at home here :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

10 Likes

I seem to have constant tinnitus, but sometimes it gets to be a shreiking, if only for a few seconds. Last night a shreik hit me, and all I did was acknowledge it out loud, as in" I feel you, no need to scream." I got the best night’s sleep in a long time.

11 Likes

Yes to all of the above. I’m excited about this discussion. I’ve been trying to narrow down what happening during the time I experiences the different feelings especially lately since we’re in scorpio season.

10 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Astrology :zap: November 1 - 7

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

Astrology Calendar November 1 - 7

2023-11-01T21:30:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Cancer :cancer:
Emotions may be strong, and you can focus on trying to tend to emotional needs. This can help you feel more secure.

2023-11-03T02:01:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Cancer :cancer: Trine Mars :astrology_mars: in Scorpio :scorpius:
Energy can be higher, and you can get excited and use enthusiasm for whatever you do. You can enjoy being physically active.

2023-11-03T05:02:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Scorpio :scorpius: Opposite Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
Laziness may prevail, and you may have difficulty getting anything done. You may lack the motivation to even try, so take it easy.

2023-11-03T22:06:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Virgo :virgo: Opposite Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Others may be draining, yet you may try to push yourself to keep helping when you know you shouldn’t. Work on your boundaries.

2023-11-04T07:03:00Z
Saturn :astrology_saturn: Direct in Pisces :pisces:
Saturn retrograde coming to an end in Pisces means you can feel less restricted and limited with your intuition and imagination. You can also get a little break from the karmic and spiritual stuff weighing you down.

2023-11-04T07:21:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Leo :leo:
Creativity can be high, and you can infuse everything you do with creativity to make it more bearable.

2023-11-04T16:07:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Scorpio :scorpius: Opposite Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus:
It can be difficult to control mental energy and focus, and you may feel like your mind is all over the place. You may need to rest your mind or get to the core problem.

2023-11-05T07:37:00Z
Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: in Leo :leo:
Creative projects may need to be finished over the next week, and this can free you up for new work. You can also focus on clearing your heart to be more open to love.

2023-11-06T14:38:00Z
Venus :astrology_venus: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Pluto :astrology_pluto: in Capricorn :capricorn:
Passion can be strong in your relationships, and you may feel your emotional bonds are unbreakable. If not, you can work to improve this.

2023-11-06T19:39:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Virgo :virgo:
Many tasks and chores may need to be done, and you can focus on getting as much done as possible. You can enjoy being productive.

2023-11-07T01:37:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Scorpio :scorpius: Trine Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces:
Focus on projects you can use your imagination with, and let your imagination take the reins. You can enjoy being creative and pursuing creative projects.

2023-11-08T02:54:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Virgo :virgo: Sextile Sun :astrology_sun: in Scorpio :Scorpius
This can be easy energy, and you can take time to comfort yourself and not push with anything.

11 Likes

I’m new here too @jp26 and I answered yes to all as well. Welcome!

12 Likes

Welcome @jp26 & @amanda8

I have these a lot of these things & just so happens Nov 1 - 7 is a perfect time for me have an idea of whats going on :hugs: I am pretty busy & flying :flight_departure: out Nov 7. Nice to have a sort of heads up :blush:

11 Likes

hi @amanda8 !! nice to meet you!

12 Likes