Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: November 2nd

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

02Nov23-SeeTheSoulYouAre-Pinterest-ChristIengeCom
Pinterest Image

by Christie Inge

Hello November!
So much has changed this year, and time is passing at light speed! And perhaps it isā€¦ :thinking: We are all becoming who we were always meant to be. Can you feel the Power? Itā€™s time to let your light shine.

All the intense changes (or Chaos! ā€¦as the case might be), are not easy. Sometimes I feel like I am grounded while other times I am floating in space somewhere. Today feels as if there is a brief reprieve from all the craziness! This will continueā€¦ more changes, and also endings and new beginnings are on the way.

@georgia
I love :heart: your 23 Senses post! :writing_hand: It makes a lot of sense to me and it totally resonates! Thank you!

@amanda8
I have a lot of ā€œ2 a.m. wide-awake momentsā€ too! :roll_eyes: When we have Solar Flares, even minor ones, I find it difficult to sleep :yawn: Have you ever heard of the ā€œHeartbeat of the Earth?ā€ Itā€™s also called the Schumann Resonance, and when it goes up or ā€œspikesā€ I get a headache. Itā€™s normally 7.83 Hz but since Iā€™ve been watching Iā€™ve seen it spike to 93 Hz! I am also affected by the Moon Phases and Biorhythms! :dizzy:

Apps

@Susurrus
I have also had more headaches than usual during the last 2 months, so you are not alone! :people_hugging: I can see the correlation between the energies and how I feel but I have yet to figure out how to stop the headaches! I use Frankincense and Helichrysum essential oils on my head and that usually works, at least for a while anyway. :two_hearts:

@jp26
Hello :wave: and welcome :pray: home :infinite_roots: I am so glad you discovered Spells8 too! :sparkling_heart: :hugs:

EDIT UPDATE:
Oops! I accidentally posted this before I was done! :roll_eyes: Iā€™m so sorry, I will continue my responses to everyone, tomorrow. Iā€™m getting tired so Iā€™m taking this as a sign. Thank you for your understanding! I love you all! More soon!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

14 Likes

Taking it one moment at a time seems like a good plan for the day, and Iā€™ll remember to take care of my boundaries too!

These reports are so helpful- I really appreciate the guidance throughout the day. Thank you so much, Marsha! :pray: :heart:

Heed the signs, my friend! :grin: :+1: They are there to help guide us and keep us well. I hope youā€™re able to get some good rest and that you feel energized and happy today- so mote it be! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

@marsha Oh no, Iā€™m sorry that you also have been having more headaches recently :people_hugging: I may have to make a roller bottle of that. I have been using a diffuser blend in my room when I need to lie down. I have a couple of different ones if I know the root cause & then depending on the intensity or whatever, I have specific ones for headaches. Then I shut the shades, turn out the light, & close my bedroom door.

I agree with you & @BryWisteria heed the signs & get rest when youā€™re getting tired. I have done similar things when I was getting tiredā€¦ IE: not posting the image of Brighid one day when I did the Flame :fire: Tender post :face_with_hand_over_mouth: So this next part you can get back to because I feel some rambling coming :laughing:

What I now call ā€œdaily headachesā€ are a bit more frequent & thereā€™s a definite intensity increase during a particular time of day too. As for the migraines, I have had amazing results over the last 8, maybe more :face_with_monocle: years with my preventive treatments. The last 4 maybe 5 years I had gotten down to 1 maybe 2 a year. The last :thinking: I would say 3 months they have significantly increased to more than 2 - 3 in a month not including the cluster or the tension headaches that Iā€™ve been getting as well as the ā€œdaily headaches.ā€ (Yes, itā€™s a combination of all 3 then kind of just general ones) The migraines though, have increased so much that I now have an app on my phone to track them & it also tracks tension & cluster (all kinds, primarily focused on migraines but also to kind of track if there are others also.) Along with so many other thingsā€¦ including sleep, weather, potential triggers, preventative medication, abortive medications, appointments you may have, aura, prodrome, postdrome, intensityā€¦ the list goes on, itā€™s a pretty inclusive & amazing app. Then it has a learning or information section, ideas to help, & a part where it takes the information specific to you so it only suggests different things for you to look at or read through. It also populates reports you can either email to yourself or print to bring to your doctor/provider. So Iā€™ve had to use that to bring to my next appointment for my preventative treatment. As well as for my primary doctor.

(Sorry for the rambling thereā€¦ itā€™s kind of been one of those things that reappeared after being very well controlled for a definite long time)

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: November 3rd

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

tumblr_86b077fb5b4fb8dddab55f797170238e_1bfc52dc_640
Fear to Love

by Panache Desai
Inspiration Words Love-Tumbler

Hello Magical Lovelies,

The collective energy feels heavy and cold! Or is just getting cold outside? :thinking: Ahh, noā€¦ thereā€™s a lot of chaos out there!

The next three months will bring a time when extreme spiritual growth is possible. So yes, this crazy energy will continue for a while longer! :roll_eyes: Some will be broken openā€¦ and then healed and renewed, because all is Energy.

We are still healing and clearing, and itā€™s vital to let go of anything thatā€™s no longer needed. Always remember, You are more powerful than you realize! We can do this! We are each walking our different paths yet we are sharing the journey with our Spells8 family. :people_hugging:

Hold on, stay calm, and always take time to nurture your soul!

Take a moment to listen to your thoughtsā€¦ and ask, what are you telling yourself? Is that little voice in your head negative or positive? Your thoughts have energy, so we can heal by noticing and changing or rewriting your internal narrative! Change your thoughts, change your life!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

11 Likes

It sounds like the perfect time to start my morning ritual. Sometimes we need to just be still and listen.

10 Likes

Looking forward to that growth, Iā€™m being taken on a journey, and no idea of the destination. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

:stars:Marsha :dizzy:
Hi there, Marsha thank you for helping with all this fabulous insight! You always come through! What a great purk!

Itā€™s so true everyone wants a piece of my life force! I always give to others bye cleaning :broom:, shopping, doctors and itā€™s time I pour into my cup! Working on boundaries is so necessary! Iā€™m thinking of purchasing a lantern to remind myself to be a light source, to myself first most! Iā€™m a caregiver and itā€™s so draining sometimes! Iā€™m getting ready for a change! Picking up a new backpack at kohls, for school. :blush: I am looking to break those barriers. Most of all I want to be compassionate for myself! I will be working with a healing spell and working with the element of water :sweat_drops: since we are inn Neptune!
Neptune
Venus
Jeannie

11 Likes

Hi @Susurrus could you share the name of the app you use for tracking triggers and treatment youā€™ve used (if any) for cluster headaches. Those are the worstā€¦when I get them they linger for days. ty!!

10 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Messages & More

3aeb7f886fd5c99468d538bb457b16ad
Your life is your wand :magic_wand:
by the Universe, www.tut.com

@Cattleya
I have tinnitus too, I have also had migraines and they are not fun! :cry: Thankfully, I have never had COVID-19, but I did have a really bad sinus infection many years ago that caused me to lose my sense of smell. It took a while for it to come back. I also smell things when nothing is thereā€¦ which is an indication of a spirit being present.

Sometimes I will have a loud ringing in one ear and not the other. Does this happen to you? I have noticed that when itā€™s in my right ear, I get a headache, which seems crazy. I believe that the loud ringing in 1 ear is the Universe (or other Divine Being) downloading information that I need to have. It takes time for me to integrate the information, so I have to be patient. :hugs:

@jp26
sometimes it gets to be a shrieking, if only for a few seconds. Last night a shriek hit me, and all I did was acknowledge it out loud, as in" I feel you, no need to scream."

Next time this happens, I am going to try this! Thank you! :pray:

@MsQ
I am glad you are here. Scorpio season does seem to be emotionally charged this year. We have had several planets that appear to be moving backward from Earth. This means old issues are coming up to be healed and released. :heart_eyes:

@amanda8
Iā€™m happy you have joined us. I think you are an empath and feeling all this crazy energy. There are a lot of us here so you are in good company. :heartpulse:

With lots of love :pink_heart: and big hugs :people_hugging:

11 Likes

@BryWisteria,

Thank you for your kindness and encouragement!

Thatā€™s so nice of you, Bry, and just what I need! Thank you!

Big hugs :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Good morning :sunrise:! You are so awesome. Honest, not more than 30 minutes ago I was just talking to my landlord about headaches no energy one side of my body always aches basically everything you just mentioned. I just love when things like this happen but anyways thank you as always for all you do and these energy reports are extremely helpful in so many ways.

Blessed Be :tree_of_life:
Medea

10 Likes

FYIā€¦ I used to get migraines that put me in the hospital cluster headaches and so on the only thing that ever worked for me within 15 minutes I would tell people Iā€™ll give you $100 if it doesnā€™t work. You take this as you feel a headache coming on itā€™s not therapeutic but it is absolutely the only thing I ever found that worked completely 100%. Just something that might help you if you want to talk to your doctor the name of it is fioricet.

Mote It Be
Medea

11 Likes

You always have such wonderful advice for the people you care about. Iā€™ve seen this through time here at Spells 8. My favorite saying isā€¦ what you see is what you getā€¦

I hope Marsha takes your advice. Blessed Be
Medea

9 Likes

Good morning Tracy I love that statement:

ā€œIā€™m being taken on a journey and no idea of the destination.ā€

Blessed Be
Medea

8 Likes

Thanks so much! Looking at it now.

9 Likes

You are so correct on that thatā€™s something I need to do as well I am in the middle of trying to set up a morning and evening rituals and it keeps getting bigger and I need to stay organized with it any suggestions please let me know

Mote It Be
Medea

9 Likes

Thank you as always Marsha :revolving_hearts: just to add to Jeannieā€™s post:
burn out happens quicker than you think I found out the hard way on that one!

Blessed Be :tree_of_life:
Medea

9 Likes

I have a post for a morning ritual that I started yesterday. I did it this morning and it worked out great! The post is Starting a 30 minute morning ritual for mindfulness. Maybe it can give you some ideas.

8 Likes

I am so sorry @ Susurrus :people_hugging:
I know how debilitating migraines are. Itā€™s very difficult to be an empath and an HSP with all the chaotic energy we have had over the last few months, andā€¦ we continue to have! Take care of yourself dear one, keeping you in the light! :candle:
With love :sparkling_heart: always

8 Likes

Sending you love @Susurrus. Try soaking in the tub with Epson Salt. Your body will absorb the magnesium and help with the migraine. :bath:

8 Likes