Hello, I'm Malchior đź‘‹

Salutations Devenne, it’s a pleasure to meet you and hello to your shadow Tom. I’m working on navigating the site and familiarizing myself with how to accomplish varroas things, but thanks to yourself and others who have sent me their warm welcomes, I think I’ve finally found the place where I can truly grow as a Wiccan both in mind and in magick.

Merry Meet and Brightest Blessings.

9 Likes

Greetings Airam and thank you for welcoming me to the forum. It is my pleasure
to be here. Thank you for offering to help me and I do appreciate it in advance.

9 Likes

Salutations Amethyst. Thanks for the warm welcome and I’ll checkout the weekly challenge and group rituals once I’ve become more familiar with navigating the site.

I look forward to getting to know you as well.

9 Likes

Merry Meet Sivonnah, thank you for the warm welcome and I’m glad to be here. I’m on the other side of the city from you in Mountgomary County, PA. Thank you but no need to be sorry about Salem, I feel my buddy in happy and still keeping an eye on me from time to time.
So far, everyone has been very welcoming and friendly and I cannot thank you all enough for that. I hope to make some long lasting friends here and to become a long lasting friend in return.

9 Likes

Brightest Blessings Starborn (Katerina). It’s a pleasure to meet you as well. I suppose since most of the wonderful folks that have so far welcomed me here were trusting enough to also introduce there birth names as well, I owe it to everyone to do the same. So I’ll start with you. I’m Rod from the United States and hope to find a home here.

9 Likes

That’s understandable. There’s a way to learn how to use the forum with Discobot if you’d like. Forum Tutorial. Hope that helps you!

9 Likes

Thank you Amethyst, I will defiantly utilize that tutorial.

10 Likes

@Malchior Hello and welcome I’m Tracy. Make yourself at home. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Greetings Tracy, thank you for the hospitality and brightest blessings to you.

10 Likes

You’re welcome!

9 Likes

Merry meet @Malchior,

Just wanted to pop in to wish you a warm welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

It’s been quite the journey for you! Well, welcome home- we are most blessed to have you here :heart: I hope you will find everything you need (and more!) to continue to thrive in your magickal studies. The many treasures of the forum are open to you!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

I can relate to that sentiment. Donut was the most personable, attentive and forgiving cats I’ve ever known. He was never far from me day or night. I knew right from the beginning he would be my cat. He was extremely sick with the feline calicivirus and the first few weeks were touch and go. He would sleep draped across my neck for warmth and I think it helped him stretch out to breathe more easily. He survived but not without lasting health issues that never seemed to slow him down. He was the first cat I ever tried clicker training with and once he got it, I could see the lightbulb go off over his head - “Wait, we can communicate now?” :laughing: He had a chair at the kitchen table (more of a bar stool really) so he could sit and join us even though he never received any of out dinner. He just wanted to be included. When the doorbell rang, he would sprint to the door to meet the new person with excitement! at age 10 he was diagnosed with diabetes (which wasn’t really a surprise given his long term steroids) and after a little bit of training (on both my and his parts), he chose to participate happily in his treatment, I couldn’t have been more blessed to have a cat who tolerated the insulin injections and blood tests so well. It gave us 3 more years which I cherished every single day until the day everything changed on a dime and I let him go. He was my companion, my friend, my smile for so many years and I’m thankful for that. So, I can relate.

I do feel him near still. Sometimes in dreams, sometimes hearing him snuffling around when there’s no one there. I have a little footprint of his in the entry to the dining room that I can see in just the right light. I haven’t had the heart to mop that part of the floor quite yet.

10 Likes

Merry Meet Bry and I thank you for the warm welcome. It has been quite the journey but it’s far from over, especially now that I’ve found a home with the Spells8 Community. I have no doubt that I’ll learn and grow with the help of all of the wonderful and supportive individuals here (such as yourself). I also hope that I can be of help in return.

Brightest Blessings.

11 Likes

You are very kind, Malchior! And you are most welcome here :heart: I look forward to learning alongside you :blush: :books:

Many blessings! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hello Bry and I thank you for be so kind as well. I do appreciate the welcome and cherish it fully. I to look forward to learning alongside of you :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Malchior :hugs: :heart: :sparkles:

9 Likes

WELCOME @Malchior

Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 43, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I was a 911 dispatcher supervisor until my doctor advised i would have to retire due to my illness. So now I’m here, and per my wonderful friends here, I’m the Mistress of Herbs. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentecostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 43 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs. I’m certified as a Holistic and Natural Healer. I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths.

11 Likes

Salutations Christeena, I’m Rod and it’s a pleasure to meet you. I complexly understand what you went through and honestly, if I had a $1 for every time I either heard or was told how evil Wicca was, I’d be as rich as Elon Muck. To this day, it still annoys me how people from other religions try to connect Wicca to their creation known as Satan and how they tilt the pentagram and call it a sign of the devil when no such entity exists in the Craft. By the same token, it also makes me laugh inside when I state the similarities between Wicca and various other religions, for example (You reap what you sew in Christianity) (If it harms none, do wat you will) Wicca. SHOCKING LOL. I just wish we were given the same respect as we give to the faiths practiced by others.

On a lighter note, i thank you for sharing your story and I am intrigued at the fact that you are so connected and versed in the magick of herbs. Again, many thanks for the warm welcome and hope to chat with you again soon.

Brightest Blessings

10 Likes

I dont think I said welcome to you…sooooooo

Welcome!!! Lol
We already spoke but i didnt see your message. Im working feom my phone.
Hope to see you around
Blessed :honeybee:

7 Likes

Merry Meet and thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to see you around as well. Until next time we chat.

Brightest Blessings.

8 Likes