Hello I'm new here

:woman_mage:t2:

strong text Hello I’m Jacqueline I’m new on here and from Anniston Alabama But living in Oklahoma city at this moment.

8 Likes

Hiya @jacqueline8,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you too :blush:.

Jess

7 Likes

Hi @jacqueline8 ! Welcome! I can’t recommend the courses section enough. I am so glad you are here and look forward to chatting with you. Have a good day.

6 Likes

Hi, welcome from Missouri

7 Likes

@flowing I am also in Missouri!

6 Likes

Hi @jacqueline8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

How long have you been into witchcraft? I’d been reading books for a long time but fell into the trap of not doing much until I joined here. This is a great place to learn and grow.

Keep an eye out Monday for the Merry Meet Monday post, which will tell you all the activities you can jump in on and get started here with. Here’s a link to last week’s. It’s also a great way to chat and get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

What part? Independence here😁

5 Likes

Welcome @jacqueline8! I’m Christine from Tennessee.

5 Likes

Excelsior springs. We are fairly close!

6 Likes

Yes😁 Used to go there when I was in high school Orrick ‘91

6 Likes

Welcome @jacqueline8 …I’m new here too, from Colorado, and I believe this is a rock solid platform! My partner is from OKC! Stay bright!

8 Likes

Heyyyy! I too am new here! I don’t post much! Welcome to the family. I am from Homestead Florida.

8 Likes

Hi @jessica72 ! I’m in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. Welcome to our community!

5 Likes

Lol, oh sugar! Yes, Hi Jessica!

But also, hi @jacqueline8, and welcome!

4 Likes

Merry meet @jacqueline8 :blush:

Welcome to the forum! As you can probably already tell, we are a very friendly bunch of magick-lovers here. Please make yourself at home! :infinite_roots:

If you haven’t already found them, the Courses are a great place to build up or build on your current base of magickal knowledge. To further help you learn, there are several Activities here in the forum such as the weekly group ritual and challenges that feature different aspects of magick. Please know you are warmly invited to join in any and all activities that call to you! :sparkles:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi, welcome. I am new as well.

6 Likes

Welcome friend!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.