Hello I'm New

Hello everyone I’m new at this… well at really almost all of this and was just wondering how all this works.?

11 Likes

Hi @Lovelykitten22, I just answered another post by you! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator in the forum from Cape Cod.

We have a set of courses that go through different things & topics, they are full of great information & a good place to start with anything that may interest you. You can find them Spells8 Courses & anything else you can just search the forum & something should come up for you!

Everyone here is really helpful & supportive no matter what your path or journey may be. So feel free to ask any questions you would like & someone will be along to help you out as soon as they can.

8 Likes

@Lovelykitten22
Welcome to the wonderful world of Magick, where no matter how much you put in, you’re almost guaranteed to get more out. This site is loaded with information and wonderful, knowledgeable people.
Start with Q&A and if you have other questions, try Forum.
Again Hayley We bid you love and welcome
Blessings
Garnet

7 Likes

Hi @Lovelykitten22! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I third doing the courses, they’ll really help you out and get you started right! There are also Daily Devotionals that may help you out if you want to do those. Remember, any candle color can be substituted by a white one, so if all you’ve got it white candles that’s okay. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Thank you nice to meet you

7 Likes

You’ve had some awesome replies already… really just explore the forums and website, and feel free to ask questions!

Welcome and blessed be!
:heart: :pentagram:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Lovelykitten22,

I saw some of your other posts alread- it’s a pleasure to meet you “officially”! Welcome to the forum :blush: As others have said, please don’t hesitate to reach out- the #questions category is a great place to share any questions you have and connect with the wisdom of the coven.

Please make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Ok thank you…i hope your having a good morning :grin: nice you meet you to…

7 Likes

Thank you so much- I hope you’re having a lovely morning (or day or night!) too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Lovelykitten22

It’s nice to meet you! It’s been such a hectic week for me I am just now getting around to posting. I’m so sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I’m glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.