Hello, I'm Teresa

Hello, my name is Teresa. I’ve always been drawn to the craft as I knew there was something different about me, as i am an Empath. I have been going through a spiritual journey during the last 6 months. I am excited to be a part of the coven and to learn all that I can. Blessed be.

14 Likes

Hi, @teresa3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! Have you found the Courses yet? They are a great place to start here on the forum and the Meditation course may help you with your empath abilities.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

It is a pleasure to meet you @Amethyst. I am very interested in the courses. I am already working on Day 4 of the self-initiation course. I’ve been doing a lot of Meditation during the last 6 months while on my Spiritual journey and a lot of cleansing of negative energies.

10 Likes

Very cool! Again, if you need any help, give us a holler. We’re a friendly bunch who are willing to lend a hand.

10 Likes

Hi :wave: @teresa3, I’m Susurrus & one of the moderators here at Spells8. I’m so happy you have made it here! :heart_eyes: You will absolutely :100: learn a lot here! Including within the forum, there are so many topics on so many different things.

I am very much an Empath/HSP… so I completely understand you there! Meditation has helped me a lot. :hugs: I remember when I first started & couldn’t sit for more than maybe 5 minutes. It was worth the work put in to be able to comfortably & almost effortlessly meditate :woman_in_lotus_position: for a longer period of time. It was definitely an exciting journey.

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have or share something with us! Jump in on any open topic or start your own! We love :heart: to hear from each other & continue learning with each other.

I look forward to speaking with you more :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @teresa3

It’s so nice to meet you, Teresa, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you found the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Teresa, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

welcome to the family of Witches! I’m Airam from Greece and I like to constantly learn things about the art of magic!

10 Likes

welcome @teresa3 :hugs: so glad you’re here :blush: We’re all here to guide and support you :heart: Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Welcome to the family @teresa3 I’m so glad you found us.

I’m Nixi, an Eclectic with memory issues who talks too much. I came back going on about a year and a half ago after an unknown time away. I’m still relearning in some areas but have the occasional memory flash.

Settle in, look around and feel free to ask about anything you’re struggling with. We have a little of everything here including a few with a gift for searching and researching. If you have a question that nobody has an answer, somebody will find it.

I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome home

10 Likes

Hello @teresa3,

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself at home here, Teresa! Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

Welcome @teresa3 ! I joined about a month ago. I’m also an empath and a beginner on my path. Your in the right place to just be yourself! Welcome!

10 Likes

Hello @teresa3 :wave: Welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

There are plenty of empaths here in the forum, too, so you’re not alone! I hope you enjoy your time here at Spells8. There’s plenty to look at and read. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Welcome, @teresa3! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. My journey began in earnest only this year, and I became active in this coven at the end of August. But already, they feel like family, and I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here.

It sounds like you’ve been learning a lot recently. It’s a whole lot of fun, isn’t it? Anyway, looking forward to seeing you around and learning with you. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Welcome fellow empath! There’s more than a few of us on here.

So glad to have you here! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:[

11 Likes

Thank you all for making me feel so welcomed. I apologize for not responding back sooner. It jas been really hectic around here for the last week or so. Been doing a lot of meditation lately and dealing with a negative person that has left me feeling drained.

12 Likes

@teresa3 No worries lovely. No judgements made here. Your always safe here. While in this place you are amongst family. I can relate to the draining energies. I have a constant battle with it at home and work. It’s also been a tough week for me. We have to stay strong together, we fight together. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I’m with Devenne- no worries, there’s never any rush to reply! We all understand life keeping people on their toes :grin: The forum is open to you whenever you have the time and energy to swing by! :heart:

Sorry to hear about the negative energy. Meditation is a good way to handle it and disperse it- wishing you all the best! Blessed meditating, Teresa :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.