Hello new friend!

Hi I’m Golden Phoenix and I’m not so new to witchy ways but I’m new to this group. Thanks for having me!

14 Likes

Merry meet Golden Phoenix @Golden_Phoenix!

That is a beautiful magickal name- Golden Phoenix has such strong, fiery sun energy to it! :sun_with_face: If you’d like, you are welcome to take on your magickal name as your username here in the forum. There is a helpful guide on how to do so:

How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you have any questions, please reach out and we’ll be happy to help! You have a very friendly coven here :infinite_roots: Please make yourself at home!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome!!
Glad you found your way to Spells8. :smiley:

9 Likes

Hi @Golden_Phoenix happy that you’re here.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Golden_Phoenix

I love your witchy name, Golden Phoenix. It’s nice to meet you, I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. You are very welcome here and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

Hello @Golden_Phoenix Golden Phoenix and welcome!! I’m happy to meet you and look forward to celebrating the seasons with you and learning with and from you - there’s something for everyone here and such a great community! Blessed be! :brown_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @Golden_Phoenix! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

May I ask, what brought you to our forum? For me, it was YouTube videos. I got entranced and had to join!

I want to ensure you’re invited to our Group Ritual tomorrow where we drink tea and work a little magic. It’s a fun way to get to know the coven.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome!

6 Likes

Hi!! I’m excited to be here. I’ve got to turn in notifications so I don’t miss a beat. Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to growing with the coven.

6 Likes

Hi John and thank you! I’m excited to be here! I’ll be getting in on discussions and keeping up with the forum to gain more knowledge. I’m really excited! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m beginning my journey into the craft but I have been on my spiritual journey since 2018. I was shaken awake and I’ve searching for answers since. I use my gifts of healing and clairvoyance to help my family and those around me. Now I’m ready to build upon my gifts and spread my reach to help more people that I meet.

10 Likes

It’s a pleasure, @Golden_Phoenix- you are very welcome here! :blush:

It sounds like you have some amazing magickal talents- your loved ones are very blessed to have your care and healing skills! :raised_hands: I think you must have a very kind heart to help those in need :heart:

I’m wishing you all the best on your journey- may your magickal path help many, and bring you much joy too! :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

welcome, @Golden_Phoenix! Like you, I was not new to different pagan paths, but discovering Spells8 and this coven has considerably deepened and grounded my path and my understanding. I have no doubt your experience will be the same and I look forward to learning from you.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.