Hello! New Intro!

Merry Meet Everyone!

My name is Ro and my magical given name is Faeone (Fay-win) I have always had a “calling” something deep in me that has drawn me towards my spiritual beliefs. I have studied on my own and have kept my beliefs very close and private (except to my daughters, ex hubby, fiancé and a couple of close friends) as there are a lot of people that I know and are related to that are closed-minded.

I feel very close to Mother Earth, I love gardening, especially herb gardening and creating faery gardens. Although sometimes it is hard where I live as the temperature get 115+, I seem to make it work!

I am extremely spiritual and have been told I am a healer; the power of your mind and of touch is an amazing thing.

I truly believe there is more to all of us than our mundane lives, we just need to tap into that part of us and reignite the spark; but most of all, believe in ourselves.

I am excited to learn and look forward to be part of this community! :blush:

Many Blessings!

14 Likes

@Faeone Hi Ro, I’m m Christeena, and I’m 43, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I was a 911 dispatcher supervisor until my doctor advised i would have to retire to my illness. So now I’m here, and per my wonderful friends here, I’m the Mistress of Herbs. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentecostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 43 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs. I’m certified as a Holistic and Natural Healer. I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Merry meet @Faeone,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

I’m sorry to hear that others have been close-minded about your beliefs, but good for you for following your heart all the same. It can be hard with naysayers around, but nothing beats being true to yourself and your calling :blush:

Please know that you are among friends and fellow magick-lovers here. Feel free to be yourself as you pursue your passions and enjoy your magickal studies. Make yourself at home! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi, @Faeone! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! This is a great place to help you get in touch with your spiritual side! I’m sorry people are so close minded but they seem to not want to see nowadays.

If you have any questions, ask, and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hi Christeena, it is so nice to meet you! I have two grown adult daughters 32 and 26, my youngest lives in North Carolina as well!
Thank you for your honestly as that is much appreciated and needed.
I look forward to being a part of this community!

10 Likes

Hi @Amethyst It is wonderful to be here! Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know you and everyone!

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria ! It is a pleasure to meet you as well :blush:

It has been a warm welcome by all and I am finding my way around the site, it is so well put together, I am loving it so far!

10 Likes

Hello Tracy! Pleasure to meet you! :heart:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Faeone

My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m happy you have joined us, Ro, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

That’s so inspiring, thank you for sharing that. I feel that way too. I am also a healer. When I learned Reiki, I learned how to send distant healing, so now I send healing to the Earth each day.

I also love being in nature, because it feels like it heals my soul. I grew up in the mountains but now I live in a city. I have a small yard that I call my Magick Garden!

Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@Faeone Welcome to the family :hugs:
You have great philosophies and beliefs! So glad you’re here! :heart::people_hugging::blush:

10 Likes

Hello @Faeone and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’ve also always had a calling to witchcraft as well - I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan now! I started with Wicca in my teens and have now found my comfy home in the practices of Celtic paganism and witchcraft. Gardening is a fun one for me, too - living in Florida, though, I relate to the comment about heat. It can be brutal!

I hope you are finding everything alright here at Spells8. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hooray! :heart: I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying your time here, Faeone- make yourself at home :blush:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

@Faeone Nice to meet you Ro! My name is Devenne and I’m from Indiana. I joined about a month ago. I’ve been on my witchcraft discovery path for a few months. Since being here I have learned so much. Everyone has been a great help. I’m also a fellow gardener. I agree about mind and touch. The human touch can heal a lot of pain. Love what you said :sunglasses: about there is more to us than our mundane lives. I agree. It makes life so much more interesting when we get the “more” than mundane. I was saying that too. Witchcraft brings the magick back in my life. For that I am so grateful. I’m glad you are here!

9 Likes

welcome to the family of witches! we are glad that you are here! My name is Airam and I live in Greece. I am glad that our family is growing!

9 Likes

Hello @marsha Thank you for the warm welcome!

I love being in Nature as well and feeling the earth under my feet, it has only been a couple days and I am completely feel at home and welcomed!

I truly do fee that we have that spark in all of us, that is why we are here together, to find it and for some who have found it to guide others.

I am excited to be part of this family! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello @AIRAM thank you for the welcome and it is a pleasure to meet you! I am happy to be part of this blessed family!

9 Likes

Hello @Devenne, wonderful to meet you! I so much agree with you that Witchcraft bring the magick back! I look forward to getting to know you and everyone! :hugs:

8 Likes

Hello @Megan! I am excited to learn more, I have to admit I am super interested in learning about the eclectic witch as I feel that I fall under that category. The entire coven has made feel so much at home, it is a great feeling!

9 Likes

Thank you @Sivonnah! I am glad to be here and to part of the family!

10 Likes