Hello! New Intro!

If you’re interested in different “witch types” then you might find this post interesting!

Nine Types of Witches: Which Witch are You? :star:

9 Likes

Welcome, @Faeone! It’s lovely to meet you here. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. My journey began in earnest only this year, and I became active in this coven at the end of August. But already, they feel like family, and I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here.

That’s amazing that you manage to make gardening work in those temperatures! I completely shut down 20 degrees before that. :joy:

Hopefully we’ll get to see some of those faery gardens sometime? The whole idea sounds fabulous. :sparkles: :black_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Yeah, another gardener! I have a vegetable/herb garden in my backyard and love being able to harvest and make dinners or potions from the things I grow. :green_heart:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Thank you! I am checking it out!

9 Likes

Hello @Starborn!

Thank you so much for the welcome, yes of course I will get some pics up sometime!

Temperatures are brutal!

9 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @Artemisia!

I am glad to be here is has been wonderful so far, November has been busy work/life but I am always happy to jump on. It is always a good feeling to be here.

10 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hello, I’m Malchior :wave:

Welcome to the family.
Merry Meet.

8 Likes