Hello, newbie here!

i’m atlas, a baby witch from the usa. i’ve just gotten into the craft, and i immediately knew i wanted to join a coven - i can’t find everything on google! talking to actual witches will be very useful to me. i’m excited to meet all of you!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @atlas

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado and you are in the right place. There is a lot of information on this site, and the best place to start is with the Lessons. If you have any questions just ask, Q&A

You are very welcome here and I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the group! Blessed Be!

8 Likes

hi marsha, thank you!

7 Likes

hello, thank you!

7 Likes

Welcome to the coven @atlas. Have fun exploring all the material.

7 Likes

hi john, thank you!

8 Likes

Hi @atlas! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you found us! This is a safe place for you to learn. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome! My name is Melissa and I live in the middle of Alaska. We have quite a family going here, very welcoming and helpful. You’ll feel right at home!

:heart:

7 Likes

thanks, amethyst! it’s nice to meet you

6 Likes

hello and thank you, melissa!

6 Likes

Welcome @atlas, I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod. You’ve come to the right place to talk to other witches! We have them from all over the world & each practice is unique to the individual.

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. Alpng with the :globe_with_meridians: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Liminal Magick we have ma y other great post so feel free to search the forum with any questuons or start your own!

Tomorrpw there will be a new Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Aug 29 - Sep 4 :first_quarter_moon: & we just started a new activity with Spell A Day posts:

5 Likes

Welcome Atlas I am Martje a toddler witch from the Netherlands :smile: I t’s a great place to be here. I wish you lot s of learning, friendship, and inspiration

6 Likes

hello, thank you for the welcome and the information !!

4 Likes

hello martje, it’s nice to meet you!

6 Likes

Nice to meet you too!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.