Hello nice to meet everyone

Hello my name is Kelley I’m from the USA my home state is Tennessee and I am a green witch I am very happy to be able to learn more about my craft I’m looking forward to learning and growing blessed be

11 Likes

Hello and welcome @kelley3! :hugs: It’s soo amazing that you are a green witch! :herb: I soo love herbs and all in magick! You will find the Best people here in this forum Kelley! I wish you a blessed and magickal journey ahead! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kelley3 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It’s nice to see another green witch hanging around! We’ve got a few here (definitely not me - I don’t work too much with herbs lol) and I’m sure you’ll be in good company!

I look forward to seeing you around!

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kelley3

It’s nice to meet you, Kelley, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m learning more about being a green witch but I still have so much to learn. I’m trying to turn my yard into a “Magic Garden” and I hope to finish a small stone circle in the back this summer. Anyway, I’m so glad you are here and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @kelley3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to have you here! We have a whole Green Witch section in the Courses. You should check it out, for the cool printables at the very least. LOL!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you too!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome! I’m Ailey. I live in Georgia. I am so excited to see you around the forum and can’t wait to hear about your experiences. Have you been practicing long?

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kelley3! :hugs: I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8 & I’m from Cape Cod! :hugs: I guess I’m more of an Irish :triskele: Celtic :triquetra: leaning witch more than anything else. Normally I just tell people I’m a witch if it comes up :laughing: We do have at least a few Green Witches though! So I’m sure you will feel very comfortable here. I do work with herbs :herbs: in my practice too in multiple ways.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful, so if you have any questions or something that you would like to share, please feel free to do so! You can either search the forum, jump in on any open topic, or start your own! Someone will be along to help you out as soon as they can! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I look forward to getting to know you & learning with you! :revolving_hearts: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet @kelley3,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum- I hope you’ve been finding everything you were looking for! :blush:

You’ve come to a great place for magickal learning- I second what Amethyst suggested about the Courses. There is an Herbal Magick Course that is one of my favorites- I recommend taking a peek if you haven’t come across it already! :herb::green_heart:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome, Kelley! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I’ve only driven through TN, but it’s a beautiful state! This is a wonderful place to grow. You can learn so much from everyone here!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

6 Likes

@kelley3 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.