Hello Out there!

I am excited to be here and am looking forward to taking this path!

9 Likes

Welcome!!! Im a newbie too! It has been so fun in this online community! So many helpful classes and witches !!

7 Likes

@katie17
Welcome sweetheart, sending u love and blessings on to ur path💓

6 Likes

@melinda6
Welcome sweetheart too, always drop by with ur chats and questions
This is ur home💓

6 Likes

Merry meet I’m new to welcome. We can evolve together my name is kishya but I have recently discovered halfw my witchy name which is damsel. I am looking into crystals for healing and possibly oils made from moon water blessed by the moon goddess. Wvesunce the blood moon I have been drawn to the energy that comes from the moon. I know sounds crazy right? It’s so confusing but it feels right. Just wanted to give you a welcome and say hello

7 Likes

Hi @katie17! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself? What kind of magic do you like? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. Have you found the Courses yet? They will give you an idea of what kind of magic there is out there.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

@katie17 merry meet! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod. I am an Eclectic Witch, I lean more towards Celtic/Irish Paganism, but work with several different areas of the craft. However, I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are the place to start & then go from there.

I would search through the forum or take a peek at past weekly challenges & entries for an idea of what may work for you on your path.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path, so feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any open topic/start your own topic! :heart:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome :infinite_roots: @katie17
I’m so glad you have joined us. If you have any questions, just ask.
Love :heart: and Blessings :magic_wand: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Merry meet @katie17,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: I’m just joining in the welcome wagon to say hello- it is a pleasure to meet you!

I love your enthusiasm :star2: and I hope you’ve been enjoying your learning and exploring so far! Please know that if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out- the Q&A Category is there for you. You have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers happy to help :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here!

Blessed be, Katie :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.