Hello to all my new witchy friends!

My witch name is Evelina and I’ve been a witch for several decades. However, I recently moved to a small (and very conservative) town and had to leave my coven of many years. While I have been a solitary practitioner before (and actually for the majority of my time with the Craft) I find that I miss the shared information and exchange of ideas. So I am excited to discover this group. I also feel I have much to share and look forward to future dialogs! Blessed be!

12 Likes

Hi Evelina! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

While I’m sorry you miss your former coven, it sounds like you’ll fit right in! I want to make sure you know about the Group Ritual on Thursday where we all drink a cup of tea and do a little magic and share our experiences.

If you have any questions, about anything here on site, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Welcome @collette1 u will love it here. I too am in a small conservative town.

As @Amethyst , kasie said join is for group ritual or anything else. Everyone here is amazing.

9 Likes

Hello!! I was looking for a coven too since I’m also a solitaire witch, and when I found this forum I finally felt complete!

I hope you feel the same!!

Welcome and blessed be!!

9 Likes

Meet meet! I am sure u will enjoy it here :relaxed: I am a new witch and although where I am from anything goes I can’t say the same for my cultural background well my husband’s culture to be exact and my religion too. However, I found peace here thanks to all the open and kind witches and hope u find the same peace and help u r looking for here too. Feel free to reach out anytime there are many witches who don’t hesitate to help or even just chat. Blessed be!

9 Likes

Merry meet @collette1 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

There are many wonderful freedoms that come with being solitary, so having an online coven for support and companionship gives the best of both worlds, in my opinion! We are very blessed to have you here- please make yourself at home! :heart:

There is always something happening around here- did you come across the Merry Meet Monday post yet? It’s a news post with a list of current events and happenings that launches every Monday. It’s a good place to get your bearings each week :newspaper:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @collette1 & welcome to the forums.

I’m learning so much everyday here & I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun here.

8 Likes

I am so touched by all the wonderful welcomes! I can’t believe how much response in under 24-hours!! Blessed Be!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am looking forward to all the wonderful suggestions you’ve all volunteered! Thanks much to all!

8 Likes

Hello @collette1 and welcome!! I live in CT …. I’ve been a solitary practitioner my entire life and it does feel good to have like minded coven mates, I agree — I’m happy to meet you! What would you like to see most here or what are you interested in doing first? I look forward to getting to know you!
:brown_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to your new online coven :infinite_roots: @collette1

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado and I’m so glad you have joined us, Evelina. I am looking forward to learning more about you and chatting with you soon. Everyone is friendly and helpful, so if you need anything please reach out.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

8 Likes

Welcome, @collette1! I am Amaris (Jessica) from Houston, TX. I am originally from what I lovingly call the conservative hole of Texas, so I understand the loneliness of not having many liked-minded around. This coven and online forum is a beautiful place, and I am so happy that you found us!

Welcome and Merry Meet!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @collette1- make yourself at home here! :blush::heart:

5 Likes

Welcome! have a blessed day!

7 Likes

Welcome, @collette1! I have been a solitary practitioner on a wandering path for a long time and finding this coven has been an absolute gift. Blessings and I look forward to learning from you.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.