Hello to you all 💜

Hey :purple_heart: I’m Ali-P but you can call me Ali.

Discovered Wicca by close friends and decided to start my journey in late October 2023 (Though I had to hold due to things going on in my life back now sorted)

I like art, wildlife photography, motorsports, role playing, music and video games.

I look forward to meeting you all :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Hey Ali

Welcome to the coven!

I am Alan from the UK. I work with the Egyptian deities, astrology and the magick of the planets.

Feel free to ask any questions here. This is an amazing place with an amazing group of people who will do their utmost to help you.

I look forward to chatting with you

10 Likes

Hi, @AliP3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I hope you’re willing to share your art and photography. That’s always fun to see. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi and welcome you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Hello @AliP3,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

You’ve got some awesome interests! I like role playing and video games too, especially in combo! Any fun RPG games you’ve been playing lately? I always love hearing recommendations (if you’re comfortable sharing- if not, no worries)! :blush: :video_game:

Make yourself at home here!

Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AliP3 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I look forward to hearing about your art and your practice, whatever you choose to share. Please feel free to hop in and make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England I’m a chaos witch and follow Loki wherever he goes :rofl:. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @AliP3

It’s nice to meet you, Ali. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hey Bry. I do have one recommendation, if you haven’t heard or played it yet. It’s called Baldur’s Gate 3. Its based on Dungeons and Dragons dice roll with turn based actions at time. You can either used the per made characters or make your own

9 Likes

Hi welcome to the coven ali I’m John from Chicago I love video games anime and lot lot more iv been doing the craft more the 30 years

9 Likes

Hi @AliP3 and welcome to the coven!
I’m in Illinois and i’m newer to witchcraft and Spells8, just joined in December. I enjoy tarot/oracle, traditional witchcraft, moon magick, and just getting out in nature.

If you haven’t checked out the courses on Spells8, they are a great place to get started: All Courses – Spells8 :slightly_smiling_face:
Enjoy!

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana :broom: :magic_wand: feel free to jump in. If you need anything feel free to ask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Hi @AliP3 :wave: I’m Susurrus another moderator here at Spells8, it’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum! :revolving_hearts:

I hope that you are able to make yourself at home. As mentioned above, feel free to jump in on any open topic if you have any questions or something to share with us. You an also start your own if you would like, we love to learn & help each other any way that we can. Everyone here is very friendly!

I look forward to speaking with you more throughout the forum :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation, @AliP3! :heart: That is a top-notch recommendation and exactly the kind of game that I enjoy :handshake: :grinning: I’m actually playing BG3 now! Well, working my way through it very very slowly, but I’ve made it to Act III. There’s so much to do and the characters and world-building are so immersive.

Have you played any of the Dragon Age games before? If you like BG3, you might like some of Dragon Age, especially the most recent one: Inquisition.

Cheers to fun RPGs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :video_game: :dragon_face:

8 Likes

The best RPGs I say are final fantasies they have the best story lines and the creator of Skyrim as well that’s another good RPG like fallout I can’t forget Zelda and another witchy one RPG is for PS1 azora dreams check that out

7 Likes

I’m familiar with Skyrim and Zelda- I really enjoyed Breath of the Wild, it really felt like a big adventure in a living world! :national_park: :sparkles: Thanks, John!

8 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

I grew up playing Zelda games since Nintendo. Did you know it’s a time line?

8 Likes

No, I haven’t gotten into the game history much! I just like wandering around the big open world (and the cooking! :fried_egg: :man_cook: :laughing: )

8 Likes