Hello 🖤 Witches

Hello! I’m Amanda and I just joined. Excited to be here!

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I’m a chaos witch and Norse Pagan. My personal deity is Loki. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hi Tracy :black_heart: I’m also a chaos witch and Loki is my deity as well! Thank you for the welcome.

12 Likes

Ooh a fellow Lokean. Nice. :grin: You may like this.
Norse Deities Master Post
There’s alot in there on Loki, along with the other Norse Gods.

:green_heart:

10 Likes

Hi @amanda48 im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum and feel free to ask questions and make yourself at home :two_hearts::revolving_hearts: :witch_pentacle:

11 Likes

Merry meet @amanda48 !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @amanda48 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re excited to be here - we’re excited to have you! I hope you’re finding everything alright here. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @amanda48

It’s nice to meet you, Amanda, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Hi, @amanda48! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants best.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Hi @amanda48 Nice to meet you! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota and have recently started working with Loki as my patron deity.

10 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

10 Likes

Welcome to this lovely coven! :pink_heart: I’m Carolina from Sweden. I’m a solitary eclectic green witch.

11 Likes

Hello & welcome!

My name is Jazmin & I am here in the beautiful Mile High City, Denver, CO. I am a kitchen/green witch & hope you find yourself at home here.

10 Likes

Welcome I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Satan and Lucifer. Also Marbas and others.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

@ amanda48 welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us
anything you need don’t hesitate to ask!

9 Likes

Hello @amanda48,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hi! It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Make yourself at home here, Amanda! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes