Help on a Healing ceremony ? For a friend?

Ok’ I need help . My really good friend has just gone through some trauma. She as a strong independent women decided to take advantage of her female rights. Although she knew it was the right decision for her and her family, I can tell she is having trouble letting go of her thoughts and she is still in pain from the procedure. I wanna help her get through this ‘ and I want to do a healing ritual (maybe) or a letting go transformation section of some kind. I just don’t know where to start. She needs to get it all out and let it go even though it will always be with her.
Would anybody have any suggestions or even ideas I can help her ?

9 Likes

That’s a really difficult situation, I’m sorry she was put in it. Maybe the Peace of Mind Spell, or the Renewal Bath Self-Love Spell. Maybe combine the two or something.

Hopefully, the others will have some good ideas.

8 Likes

Steph, letting go is difficult. If it didn’t matter, it wouldn’t hurt so much.

Healing Spell

What you need:

• 3 candles - white
  • Amethyst: Healing of body, mind, and soul
  • Clear Quartz: Healing
  • Aventurine: Healing
  • Healing anointing oil – Rosemary, juniper, sandalwood, basil, calendula
  • 3 small pieces of paper & pen
  • Fireproof dish or cauldron

What to do:

• Begin by casting your circle and/or call the Quarters to aid you.
  • Anoint each candle with the oil. Starting at the wick and working your way down.
  • You can add the above herbs as a candle dressing as well. (optional)
  • Place your candles in a triangle.
  • Place each stone in front of each candle anointing them as well.
  • Light each candle and focus on the person who is sick. Think about them in a healthy state and free of all illness. Picture them in your mind’s eyes being strong, vibrant, and healthy.
  • Write the sick person’s name on each piece of paper and place them in the center of the triangle.

Repeat the following 3 times

Magick mend and candle burn, illness leave and health return. The person I am thinking of today, may sickness leave, and health come their way.

The number 3 is a sacred number in many religions (Maiden, Mother, Crone) it can mean that you receive the protection, guidance and help from divine forces. Three is the first number that forms a geometrical figure – the triangle. Number 3 is the number of good fortunes.

If you want to add power to the spell repeat the entire ritual for 3 nights in a row. You could also allow the candles to burn down for 3 hours.

Once completed burn your 3 pieces of paper in a cauldron or fireproof dish and repeat;
Sickness shall burn away in this fire; Health is what we desire .”
Wait for your ashes to cool and toss them away in the trash or blow them into the wind.

Remember to always practice FIRE safety!

:slight_smile:

This wonderful spell comes to us from our own beloved # SilverBear

10 Likes

I’m sorry that this situation is so difficult. Maybe print some beginner shadow worksheets & then burn them to release the feelings?

These may be helpful if you decide to do something like that with her/for her.

I hope she receives healing soon :heart:

6 Likes

Here’s a spell to send healing to another person. Make sure you have her permission beforehand.

1. Create a sacred space that allows you to have a mindset of at peace and that will amplify your healing intentions. For example, light eucalyptus or peppermint incense, white candles, play healing sounds or music .
  2. Sit and imagine as vividly as possible the person you wish to heal. Imagine the pain they must be feeling and begin absorbing it.
  3. Find your love for this person and surround them in that light with your mind. The brighter and longer the better. If you have their photo, hold it in your hands as you visualize a beam of light to surround the image. Make it a bubble.

You can also use rain water to help them heal. You’ll need a small dish or saucer from a flowerpot, some potting soil, and a rainy day.

1. Pack the soil firmly into the dish. With your finger trace the form of a heart into the soil. In the center, add their photo or their name.
  2. Place the dish on the ground during a rain (select a place where it won’t be disturbed). After the rain, the heart shape should have disappeared.

End the ritual by crumbling the soil onto the ground as you say:

“With earth and rain.
I heal this pain”

I hope this helps!

10 Likes

Thank You ‘ she was saying how she needs to scream it out or something like a memorial ash spreading or similar to it!!
But You guys are Amazing’ Thank you so much!!
I was thinking of a Bonfire on the Beach !
So much can be added to that !! :cupid:

6 Likes

That’s actually a very wonderful way to release any pent up energy, both magicaklly and psychology!

8 Likes

So True too! We’re definitely gonna be doing that ! She is very open to anything she said’ lol’ I already know she would like to write a letter to burn as well.

But I would like to make a spell/ceremony/memorial for all the women that have had to make really hard and sometimes emotionally draining decisions to better their life and the lives of their families.

4 Likes

You read my mind ‘ lol. Cuz I had mentioned writing a letter to burn afterwards’ and she really liked the idea ! So these prompts and shadow work will help so much! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

These first words awaken me :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:
I sometimes hate emotions, cuz they sneak up on you sometimes for no reason…… but once you know ‘ & you know this ‘ it’s easier to understand your own emotions. Even tho some people won’t pay it no mind, cuz their pride over rides their emotions…… but —- it should Never. :kissing_heart::cupid:
Thank You for this !

4 Likes

Hello, @steph ,

If a person you care for is sick, there’s this accidental spell I came up of when my niece was ill a week or two ago, It involves the elements of fire and water (the Fire and Water Elements Invocation @Francisco gave works out a lot), a very large intent for said illness to burn and then be washed away turning any hurt feelings to become positive nourishment and a spell any Babaylans tend to use in such situations, as a last resort option (it has no specific structure only that the caster will either do a ritual or offering a candles or even both while also thinking or saying said ill person’s name, and a petition to any deity / deities you work with that could bring good health),

The goal of the spell the Babaylans used there is for any person who intended the Babaylan’s loved ones harm or cursed them would end up feeling pity instead of harming their loved ones, the ones who intended malicious intent will end up doing the opposite of their original intentions (hence why it’s the last resort ever used)

Hope this helps your friend out and Blessed Be,

Margaret

5 Likes

@steph my situation is a little different given I didn’t consciously make a choice but letting go is letting go and it’s difficult no matter what in my situation I had not started embracing my gifts yet and I held a lot of guilt it’s a very long time but would help me to let go because I was unable to have a funeral from my son was we did a balloon release on the anniversary of his passing where we filled balloons with paper expressing our thoughts and feelings about my son and her loss and like glitter and stuff like that and then we have them filled with helium and we went to the park that my husband and I had our first date at and released them maybe do something to that extent and possibly fill the balloons with like herbs that promote healing small Crystal chips for healing and Greek management
Also I have a spell and I don’t know how effective it is cuz I haven’t tried it yet but it’s too finish a painful memory if you’d be interested in trying it I will send you the spell

5 Likes

I do like the idea of “letting go and ‘finishing a painful memory’ sounds like a beautiful piece of magic :cupid::cupid:much love :cupid:

5 Likes

Please look up ‘I Release You’: A Spell for Letting Go Once And For All." It is on this site. I don’t know who wrote it but is very soothing.
As I’ve said before grief is a soul bruiser, but take it day by day. Time truly does heal all wounds.

angel dragon

5 Likes