Help with afterlife

What can i do so my wife can pass through to the next phase, she went missing 28 hours but was found deceased in her car. im only speculating as autopsy in not finished yet.

9 Likes

@Troy
Dearest Troy, I feel your despair and confusion.
So very sorry for you loss.
But your wife has already passed beyond the veil. Please message me when the autopsy comes back. Be strong my friend. We’re here for you.
You haven’t’ even started your grief and grieving process. I’d like to give you an honest hug. When you’re ready, seek out Grief Counseling.
My heart is with you as are my condolences.
Blessed be Stay safe
and know your are loved.
Spells8 is here for you.
Garnet

7 Likes

I’m so sorry @Troy
I am at a loss for words… I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
With love and light always,
Marsha

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. I think those answers will come to you in time. It’s early days yet. Pay attention to what you dream and anything that seems meaningful that you observe. Take very good care of yourself while you grieve. My sympathy is with you at this sad time.

7 Likes

My sympathies for your loss & I can’t imagine what you are going through. Not all of the answers will be immediate, but over time & as you begin to think about moving forward, they will start to come to you in time.

Make sure you take the time you need to feel what you need to feel & to maybe journal or write her a letter to release to her.

If you work with any deities you can ask them to assist her in crossing over safely & comfortably.

7 Likes

Oh @Troy! I am so very sorry for your loss! Absolutely heartbreaking! Pleases know that our family will be keeping you in our thoughts and that we are sending you strength, peace, and plenty of room to grieve! Grief is so very different for everyone. Let us know how we can help!

8 Likes

I am so sorry for you @Troy. This is a terrible experience to have to go through, you have my condolences. I do like @Susurrus’s idea to write her a letter to release her. I am sending you love and light in the hopes that you and she find peace at this time.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss @Troy. If you allow, I would like to send you healing energy to assist with your grief and processing during this time.

I work with Hades and Persephone, the King and Queen of the Underworld, those who guide and judge spirits in their life after. I also do ancestory honoring. I love @Susurrus’s idea of writing her a letter. You can hold on to it as long as you need to and when you are ready (you still instinctively know the right time), burn it to send the message to her.

If you don’t have an ancestor altar, you can create one now using a picture you love of her as your starting point. Offer her favorites, whether it’s wine or water, cookies or bread. Have a candle, typically white but you can use her favorite color (I use a flameless because cats), and incense - which could be her favorite scent. With mine, I have several relatives that have passed and each morning I take a few minutes to speak to them, thanking them for giving me life (because if they didn’t create the life they did, I wouldn’t be here) and thanking them for guiding me in my journey. If you choose to set one up for your wife, you can tell her about things you were grateful/thankful for. David telling her spirit you miss her as it may cause her to stay here linger then intended when she visits (which I believe they do).

Also as @Susurrus mentioned, you can ask your guides/deities to help her move to the next realm peacefully.

Here is a little ode to Hades that I sing when I miss my grandparents:
Bend your ear to my heart, Muse. As it sings of the good and just Hades, who guards the souls of our loved ones: family, friends, even those we never met.
I ask you, Lord Hades, guardian of the dead, to wrap all souls in Your mantle.
I pray that You and your beautiful wife, Queen Persephone, grant every soul rest, love, and peace.
Make us realize death isn’t something to fear, but to regard and respect as part of life.
Here’s my song to you, just Hades.

7 Likes

I thank you all for your condolences, it has been a rough couple of days, first she was missing 28 hours. police were pinging her phone, but they treated like a cheating wife. She was not like that she Maureen was amazing. she accepted and loved me for me. she encouraged my spiritual journey, she recently told me how happy she was that i finnaly found my place in the world. police told me the address the phone was pinging at and that they had search the enire area for the 28 hours and there was no sign of her i told them i would look for her. they used that time to try to search my house. i asked the spirits of air earth water fire and either whom i make regular offerings to for help, after searching the area and they lead me right to her. she had apparentley stopped at tim hortons right by my work on her way home for some water. there was a mostly drunken bottle in her cup holder, i feel she had thought her galstones were bugging her but it was her heart. it just hurts that she died in her car at a busy coffee shop the police frequent and nobody helped her. and that she still wouldnt be found had i not gone out on my own. sorry i am am emotion wreck, you cant see the tears through the typing. she was my world my best friend my everthing

9 Likes

@Troy, I feel your pain & questions. I’m happy though, that you are who found her & were able to have that time before the police & other associated people came in & had to take her away. You did the right thing for her by using what you knew to go find her. :revolving_hearts:

I am so sorry for your loss :people_hugging: & the situation as a whole. The elements will make sure that she is taken care of once things progress. Making an offering of gratitude for finding her would be a great idea when you are ready.

If you need anything, even to just talk about what it is that you are going through, feel free to let us know. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Thank you i Appreciate the thoughts and words

8 Likes

My heart aches for you and what you are going through @Troy- I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sending my thoughts and prayers your way :heart::pray:

As others have said, it sounds like your wife has already passed on through the veil- I know it doesn’t diminish the tragedy and may not be much comfort in the wake of what you are going through, but at least you can rest assured that she has moved on to the next stage of her journey, and that you can focus on honoring her memory and passing in whatever ways most resonate with you :people_hugging:

A ritual like the Prayer for the Departed may be something to consider- but I would gently urge you not to rush it. Say farewell only when you feel the time is right and you are ready to.

Lots of love to you, Troy- you are in my thoughts :candle:

8 Likes

@Troy
Your experience has been horrible.
You were given the privileged of knowing her, loving her and sending her off with grace and love. She’s always going to be with you.
At this time you are in pain and it never goes away, but the human mind has the ability to blur that which is unbearable.
Time WILL heal all wounds and you can live with the scars.
Would you want the memory of her gone? I think that would be worse than the grief you’re feeling now. Celebrate the very fact of who and what she was & that she loved you. She wouldn’t want your life to end because the cosmos called her precious spirit back to them.
Perhaps this is a trial you must endure. You will do so with strength, endurance and love.
Remember in joy, her every thought, laugh & sweetness.
Bad is bad, I cannot deny that, but Honey, it will get better.
Hug and love
Garnet

7 Likes

I am so sorry that this is the way it happened but as @Susurrus stated, at least you had that little bit of time together at before everyone else showed up. Based on how you describe her, she sounds like an amazing and loving woman and this world will be a little darker without her presence. But take this as a chance to honor her memories in a happy way. I know right now it will be difficult to forget the current situation but with time, you can focus on all the good that y’all had together instead. Sending love and healing energy to you along with my condolences.

7 Likes

@Troy I cannot even imagine having to go through all this. I am profoundly sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my heart right now. Remember that grief looks different for everyone and that there is no right or wrong way to do it. I have found that it comes in waves… I feel ok one minute and then I am not ok another. It always surprises me when it comes rushing back. We are here for you!

7 Likes

I thank all of you for your support and I’d words. The Morrison has been here since it happened and she has not left between 1-8 crows cawing constantly nonstop and can be heard in my home and everywhere I go. My brother in law had my family’s ancestral deity Danu come to him in a dreams. These are two of the goddesses whom have many names throughout all the cultures around the world that I worship and give weekly offerings to. I feel all of them around me helping and healing me. I missed one offering on the night following the day I found her. Previously I would perform 3 offerings a week on different days one for worship of the Goddesses whose names invoke another for ancestors and all the mystical creatures on this earth. Finally I would toss 3 dimes over my left shoulder and speak my offering aloud to the 10 directions.I now am staying outside muck longer on the weekends performing multiple separate offerings 30-40 minutes each. And I have been keeping busy making a special offering altar that sits upon my altar table out of concrete and steel bowls and plaster of Paris and blue sand it’s quite big heavy and works well previously I used sliced paving stone set up as a pillar with a strong magnet holding a steel bowl in place under mesh crucible I burn with. They are now inside of this new project I started on this before my wife passed and had planned to Finish it before my wife passed. No word on the autopsy. I had indigenous elders perform a prayer and blessing and smudging since my wife was Métis, Métis is Manitoba born withFrench and Indigenous ancestry in my wife’s case Cree and Ojibwe as her brothers requested and got her final communion as she was baptized catholic even though I am not baptized. I and my sons appreciate all your support

8 Likes

I’m continuing to send love and light your way, and may your Goddess continue to watch over and guide you forward through this time, Troy :raven: :coin: :sparkles:

Your and your sons are in my thoughts! :candle::pray:

7 Likes

I have an update with my wife . so far the autopsy has been inconclusive the well my neighbour told me all yeah we would see your wife all the time sitting in her vehicle for four hours or more every day know why people didn’t tell me that when she was here I don’t know I don’t know if she was passing out vehicle I don’t know if that’s what happened on that day all I know is when emergency services were called, The medical examiner has suggested that she might be here if she had been looked for and found on time this with everything else and I have been dealing with symptoms of kundalini awakening since I found her I had an out of body experience years ago when I was in a car accident and was legally dead for 10 minutes or so today was 23 year anniversary for Maureen and I I’m sorry it’s why I haven’t been by back in a bit and I’ve been trying to deal with these symptoms properly and I’ve taken up tai chi and energy and different energy practises in order to try to mitigate the symptoms as I have work to do with filing a complaint with the police department sorry for the lack of punctuation I am using what was her cell phone it seems like the screen is possessed and won’t let me type properly so I’m using voice to text I had a very interesting experience a couple of nights ago where I was awake and while I had been outside and back inside after doing my offerings under the waning moon. So it was I walked into a room and I felt my wife embrace me and then talk to me and then show me what happened and apologize for having me finder it really took a lot of me and my kid fell me crying in the living room by myself at one in the morning so I have double down on energy work and Taurus activation for my energy circle and my grail cup energy and chakras and focussing on the the energy centre in the centre of my mind as well as the energy triangle above my mind and mirror below my mind my body so I’ve activated the energy centres above and below it seems to be helping seems to be allowing me not to be breaking down at random all the way still allow myself to feel the pain I I want to thank everybody here who is been time talking with me and it has been helpful I just have to keep going forward with this until it’s completed I’m still having having A service for her but more of a wake that’s still coming, My kids want me to see if I can secure the place that we were married out for Her memorial service but that was at a masonic temple and I am not a mason it’s just a whole my wife found when we were getting married it’s kind of cool but I understand a lot more now about everything and their beliefs and everything so I realize it’s really it was a Temple we were married In. My tarot readings have all been the same all the cards are slightly different it’s all corresponding to this having to go through and fight to get it made right for my wife as she died at a Tim Hortons restaurant parking lot after purchasing water and nobody checked on her nobody helped her when the police recalled they didn’t bother looking even though I told them the road she would take and that she would stop there at that place she died at only to buy water and use the bathroom which appears that’s what she did

6 Likes

So much love and support to you as you honor the memory of your wife, Troy. It sounds like you had a really powerful experience with her spirit- I’m so glad you were able to reconnect :heart: :pray:

Sending many blessings your way! :candle:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.