Herbal garden

Planning a small side herbal garden any ideas for the first herbs I should plant lavender and sage of course. So I have an idea haven’t put it into action yet but it will require someone who knows how to sew thinking maybe about soaking the thread in a protective type of herb mugwort being one of the basic ones and then sewing it into some of my favorite clothes that’s what I like a protective armored like thingy LOL any ideas

12 Likes

How about some type of basil and rosemary? Two very useful herbs! :smile:

11 Likes

Lovely plants! Sage tends to be pretty hardy in an outdoor garden and lavender is a personal favorite. There are so many lovely magickal crafts you can do with the flowers! :purple_heart:

A second vote from me for basil and rosemary! :herb: :blush:

Happy gardening, @Lunadragon!

11 Likes

Got it thanks guys

11 Likes

Stay tuned I plan on doing pictures of the process

11 Likes

I just started planting seeds around Imbolc for the first time ever by myself. We’ll see how it goes. So far everything has sprouted. Not sure what my plan is with them next lol. I’ve got basil, daisy, coneflower, and dwarf sunflowers. I’m also going to plant lavender, sage, and rosemary soon.

9 Likes

That’s awesome can’t wait to see how it turns out

8 Likes

Thanks. Same to you. Post pics :slight_smile:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Not very sunny yet here in southern Wisconsin.

7 Likes

Look at those happy little sprouts! :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They look lovely, @Assyla555 - may they continue to grow and thrive! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush::pray::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Update

9 Likes

Looking great, @Assyla555! :seedling: :green_heart: :grinning:

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Great color

6 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: I’m still waiting on some strawberries to sprout and I planted a passion flower seed. It says it can take anywhere from 14 to 365 days to sprout lol

7 Likes

I have to cover strawberry and lettuce the rabbits eat it the min it buds pain in my posterior

7 Likes

This is what I’ve got going on now. I have some herbs and many flowers lol. I want some veggies now hehe.

I’ve got so many ideas :bulb::grin: ah

9 Likes

Looking awesome! Is that a tulip there on the right in the second picture? :tulip:

All of the bright, happy greenery is so lovely to see, and I love the splash of pink color too! Beautiful :blush: :green_heart:

6 Likes