Herbal Harmony Tea Spell

Hello Babes! Tonight I put a spell on you! :rofl: No but seriously. I did my first tea spell, or :tea:tea ritual ceremony tonight and my husband was kind enough to join me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Short story is, I got a little impatient waiting for my candles :candle: to come in the mail and I knew I had one small white candle.

Fast forward to me on here reading​:open_book: and suddenly I find a spell and I have all the ingredients! Yay :partying_face:

So I invite my hubby to join me in my first spell and he agreed much to my surprise! :two_hearts: so I gathered all my materials and my husband and dragged him to the kitchen where I set everything up for the Herbal Harmony Tea to strengthen our bond!

I put the kettle on, boiled our water, lit the candle :candle: and we took our 3 deep breaths together.

We sat and emptied our minds enjoying each other’s company as I had read :open_book: before adding the tea :tea: and pouring some for my husband before making mine. (He added honey) Afrer letting the tea sit for 2 minutes I chanted the exact words from the article:

”May this ritual bring harmony and comfort
to the relationship we have.
May our bond be forever warm,
as is the water in our cups.”

After the chant and 2 minutes we took a sip as we looked each other in the eyesđź‘€, enjoying the candle light, positive energy and peacefulness!

After slowly drinking our cups I cleaned :soap: the cups and kettle in the silence before extinguishing the candle.

I followed everything down to the T not wanting to get this wrong! In the end we sat in the peace and quiet enjoying each other’s company before proceeding with our nightly routines!

I just had to share because I was so excited for this new experience, the fact that my husband supported me and the new beginning in my life! For now I bid you good night though!

Blessed Be!

So I tried posting this off my phone last night but I kept getting an error message so I thought I’d share my first experience with you this morning!

Anyways, time to get the family up!

Love & Light

8 Likes

This is so heartwarming to read.
I’m ecstatic for you about your SO joining you in this. Absolutely a beautiful way to strengthen your bond with each other. Most find it hard to be comfortable in moments of silence but I can only imagine the intensity of looking into each other’s eyes. That’s something I know I take for granted in my relationship but after seeing this, I’ll be working on it.
Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

What a lovely spell! And I’m so glad your hubby is there supporting you, I bet that gave your spell some extra oomph.

4 Likes

@janelle Hey it’s something I have been taking for granted until now as well! Honestly it was intense and amazing and I got shy ahaha but I did what I needed! It was a beautiful experience and I recommend it! I felt blessed that my SO joined in and didn’t laugh at or judge me! Instead he chose to support me! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Amethyst I felt like it definitely gave the spell an extra oomph. :smile: I also felt closer to him when he joined in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Amavi this is so lovely to read :heart: I love how beautifully this spell went for you and hubby!
Congrats on your first tea spell! What an awesome start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending lots of love and light :heart:

4 Likes

That’s so sweet! I’m glad your husband joined you! It’s always good to have support. And it’s ok if you don’t have an ingredient or two. That’s are substitutes. When I first began, I needed to have everything perfect and every ingredient. It’s your intention that matters. You don’t need any ingredients for that :wink: I’m happy you had fun with this too!

5 Likes

This is such a sweet and heart-warming spell, and I think it is so wonderful that your partner joined in! I agree with the others that this makes the ritual all the more powerful and the moment even more special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you had a wonderful tea spell- congrats on your first! :tea::candle: Thanks so much for sharing this lovely experience, @Amavi :heart:

3 Likes