Here Comes Gemini Season ♊️

Hello everyone

Gemini season is almost upon us, beginning this Sunday!After the lazy stroll and awakening of the senses of Taurus season comes the social butterfly, keen to learn energy of Gemini. This is a time for chatting, learning and doing things together.

For those who follow astrology or perhaps just as something new to look at, I have added my “things to do during Gemini season” cards that i made using Canva.

Blessed be

Alan

11 Likes

Ooo… my Dad is a Gemini :gemini:! Thank you so much for these each season!

I can always practice writing & my breathing. I also just found a yellow spring dress! :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

You are welcome. I am going to and be bit more thorough in my daily journal each day and try and press on a bit wit my Spanish learning.

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much, @Cosmic_Curiosity :gemini: :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

You are very welcome. I hope you find them useful.

6 Likes

You don’t have to tell me twice to get a new notebook! I LOVE notebooks! I kind of want to play around with a bullet journal and this summer might be the perfect chance! So exciting! Welcome Gemini season… I am ready for you!

6 Likes

This is inspiring~ :smile_cat: :revolving_hearts:
It definitely has been a Taurus season for me, enjoying plenty of rest and comfort :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Happy Gemini Season! :gemini: :two_men_holding_hands: :sparkles:

It seems like perfect timing that Mercury just came out of retrograde- we’re entering Gemini season with its ruling planet direct! :astrology_mercury: Seems like a great time for joining a new club or group, or expanding social networks :blush:

I get so excited to see your new astrology projects- you always do such an amazing job with them! Thank you for bringing Gemini season to life in such a fun and creative way :gemini: :pray: :grinning:

Blessed be and happy Gemini season!

4 Likes