Here Comes Leo Season ♌️ 🦁

Hello everyone,

Its that time again where a new astrological season is almost upon us. Cancer season, a time of emotion, intuition, family and home is coming to an end and in its place comes the proud lion, Leo :lion:. Its a time for showing your true self, having fun and showing love. Just don’t let your vanity get in the way​:mirror:. Leo season begins this Sunday, July 23rd.

I didnt think i would manage these this month but by chance, i made them by accident last month when I should have made them for Cancer season :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:

For those who follow astrology or perhaps just as something new to look at, I have added my “things to do during Leo season” cards.

Feel free to use as you see fit.

Blessed be

Alan

14 Likes

This is great, thankyou :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

You are very welcome

9 Likes

Love these suggestions! Thanks @Cosmic_Curiosity

10 Likes

No problem. Glad they are of some use. I wish i could get out in the sun but it seems to forget to visit Scotland :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I don’t do well in the sun…too fair. I like to view it from under a tree or porch.

11 Likes

Englands not much better, cloudy in Bristol, rain tomorrow. :joy:

10 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity Thank you! I will be sharing this with my eldest sister as she is totally a sun child, LEO (!) as is my only son. I never thought to work on fire magic, spine flexion, or place gold color around the house - but I do have a lot of flowers that I need to put out that show off “Summer”! I will never look at this season the same way :heart: :heart: :heart:

11 Likes

These are awesome! Thank you so much, @Cosmic_Curiosity

8 Likes

Thank you for this @Cosmic_Curiosity

7 Likes

I have never really related to Leo at all in my life :sweat_smile: In fact, the only thing I have in Leo in my chart is Chiron! I’m reading about it in Time Passages (the astrology app I use) and it’s pretty interesting… I think I might dig into at least this later today. It kind of explains some things!

Thank you for these infographics, as always! :clap:

6 Likes

Love these beautiful Leo lion cards. It’s winter here in the southern hemisphere so it’s just beautiful to spend time out in our sun to warm our bodies. Thank you for sharing

7 Likes

My husband and I are both Leos… today is his birthday and mine is in August!! Let Leo season begin!

8 Likes

Is it weird? I don’t think I have any Leo in my chart (at least not the planets) but I absolutely love this sign and am super excited for Leo Season- there’s so much fiery, creative energy in the air! I really love what The Lion of the Zodiac represents and how they encourage us to go out there and be our best, empowered and unapologetic selves :lion: :muscle: :fire: :blush:

These infographics are gorgeous (can I just say that I love how you had the constellation fit perfectly against the lion’s face- that is such a neat touch! These always look amazing) and loaded with fun Leo season suggestions and tips! We are really blessed to have these- this month more so than ever. It sounds like last month’s mistake turned into a lucky blessing! Thank you so much for these, @Cosmic_Curiosity :pray: :heart:

I hope everyone’s Leo season is off to a happy, healthy, and roaring start! :leo: :sparkles:

8 Likes

I know I’m late to the party :partying_face: So sorry! I just wanted to say that you did another amazing job with these @Cosmic_Curiosity! I just got it added to the Astrology Information :milky_way: post for you also! :hugs:

6 Likes