Here I go! Starting my herbalism adventure

Ooh I’m headed over to that page right now!

3 Likes

Every few months, Udemy has a sale on their courses at highly reduced rates. I put the ones I want to take into my basket and then when there’s a sale I go buy the next course I want to take. :+1:t4: :smiley:

And yes, I have to restrain myself from taking too many at a time too…I guess we’re just knowledge junkies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Green Witch Course Printable Question?

What a great idea! There are a few classes I’m interested in but don’t have the $ to do more than one right now. But I put the others in the cart and will wait for the next sale. :herb:

4 Likes

Yay! :blush: @Mistress_Of_Herbs is very talented and has some really amazing herbal blends there- I hope you can find some ones to try/add to your Book! :herb::sparkles:

4 Likes

Check in with them often. I put one in my cart four days ago and today when I opened Udemy to work on a course, the course in my cart was marked down from $99 to $15. So I grabbed it up.
:+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Oooh this sounds like it will be good, not tasty lol. I think I might try this one as well. Thank you! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Oooooo, this is wonderful. Thanks for posting Bry :purple_heart::herb: and thank you @Mistress_Of_Herbs. Sorry I forgot to thank and tag you for creating the recipes. Much love to you💚

4 Likes

It’s my pleasure! :heart: The recipes shared by @Mistress_Of_Herbs are a real treasure for anyone studying herbs and herbal medicine :tea::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good luck and blessed studies! :herb::sparkles:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria awwwwwwww Bry u are a doll. Thanks for everything my dear friend, and always being in my corner cheering me on and giving me confidence.

5 Likes

@August_Wandering ita $16.99 today. I may have to grab up one or two of those courses while i can. Thanks for posting them.

5 Likes

You deserve it! :heart: And hey, what are friends for, right? :wink::two_hearts:

Lots of love and many blessings! :sparkles:

4 Likes