Green Witch Course Printable Question?

Has anyone tried to download the herbal pages in the Introduction to Herbal Witchcraft?
I was able to download the first two, however the herbs after Angelica don’t have links to click on.
I really like the format that is there. I think it would be easy to copy the format and just add our own herbs. That would be a fun and educational project to work on.

10 Likes

I’ll check on this right now! In the meantime, you should be able to find the printables for the herbs here, too → Wicca for Beginners: Free Printable Book of Shadows Grimoire – Spells8

We can bring this up to @Francisco and maybe create a template for everyone to fill in on their own. I think that’s a wonderful idea :blush:

UPDATE: So it looks like the herbs without the direct link are currently Basil, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Lavender, Mugwort, Palo Santo, Rosemary, Rue, Sage, and Thyme. The rest of them should have proper links. I’ll update again (or Francisco will if he beats me to it) with what’s going on with the rest of the direct links. However, you can find the downloads on that second page I mentioned for each of these herbs.

9 Likes

@Francisco does have printable blank pages for spells & meditation plus ones that are blank with the borders, although I’m not sure about ones formatted for the herbs.

@BryWisteria shared a link to :herb: A New Year’s Gift for All Green Witches - Magickal Materia Medica Pages for the New Year that may be helpful for herbs that aren’t listed on the site.

7 Likes

Yes! This is actually something we wanted to fix for a while, so Thanks for the feedback @sara32!! Good reminder.

What happens is that you have to be logged in to download those PDFs but currently it’s not very clear how it works. So we’ll get to fixing it right away! Cheers!

7 Likes

@Francisco Hi! could you let me know when those pages are available. I keep trying to finish that part of the course work. I hesitate to move past this part lest I forget to come back and finish it. Thanks so much

5 Likes

Hi @sara32, Thank you for your patience!

You should be able to continue with the course now as we have finished fixing it. Please let us know here if you find anything else that doesn’t work properly. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.