Here's My Strange Sign 🔥

One day I got up early due to my toothache. And for some reason, I felt dizzy and I kinda pushed into my stand where I keep my crystal altar. But one thing broke and one thing fell (besides the broken item). The item that broke was an old perfume bottle that was my grandmother’s. And the thing that fell was my serpentine crystal flame. This is the flame:

Yesterday just for no reason the serpentine crystal fell again. That’s my cue that I need to use it!! The first thing that comes to mind in dealing with it’s properties is soothing or calming. I’m thinking, what a way to calm me down :joy:

After cleansing and charging the crystal, I slept with the flame at my bed side table. I slept like a baby!! Drooling :drooling_face: and all :laughing: so, that’s what I needed. Sometimes the universe just knows what we need!

10 Likes

Wow. Your crystal was jumping up and down, saying “Pick me! Pick me!” That’s so cool!

Glad you got a good night’s sleep!

6 Likes

I think I had some kind of sign yesterday, not sure as to what and if it’s related to my devotional to Hecate or not, the birch tree that I got a couple days ago is battery powered and yesterday afternoon around 3/330 turned on suddenly. My daughters and I were in the room playing a game on our PS4, we all just looked at eachother.
I checked the back of it where the switch is to turn it on… it was off.
I had cleansed it with Palo when it arrived and the batteries were new.
Yesterday also my anxiety was randomly high for no apparent reason, until after 10 o clock at night.
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

@christina4 that’s awesome that your crystal was getting your attention!

@Rowan maybe look into the correspondences of Birch Trees & see if anything resonates with you that may have been to help through something passing yesterday :thinking:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Wow, what a sign!! I’d go with @Susurrus and look at the properties. I saw that it is connected to Hecate. Sweetness!!! :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

6 Likes