Hey collective

Newbie here. Hope your night is magical

9 Likes

Welcome @bee1! We are so glad you’re here! My name is Ailey, I’m from Georgia. I’m pretty much a newbie too, though after being here for a few months, Indont really feel like a newbie! You learn a lot and you learn fast when you are surrounded by so many wonderful people! I can’t wait to get to know you and see you around the forum!

8 Likes

Merry meet @bee1, welcome to the forum!

I love your username- I’m really interested in beekeeping and would love to have bees of my own someday! :honeybee: :honey_pot: Is there any special reason why you chose that username? :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. The Q&A Category is a great place to go if you’d like to get answers, and your coven is always happy to help! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome and Meet! My name is Amaris (Jessica) and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that had been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. I’ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism to it.

This online coven/forum is a wonderful place to be! Everyone is intelligent and full of information that they are ready to share, all you have to do is ask! As @BryWisteria mentioned, the Q&A thread is at your fingertips! Search for topics or ask away!

If you have not yet, I recommend checking out the Spells8 Complete Courses as they cover many topics. I also personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life.

Again, Welcome to our coven and Merry Meet!!

5 Likes

Hi @bee1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants myself. We’ve got all sorts of witches here so you should fit right in.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello @bee1 and welcome to our community :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to meet you. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado.
I’m so glad you have joined us, if you have any questions just ask.

With love :heart: & light :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome @bee1 it’s nice to meet you! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, I’ve been a part of the site & forum for coming up on 2 years now. I have learned so much from the courses & forum content.

We are all very friendly & helpful, so feel free to ask any questions or start your own topic with information to share with us!

I look forward to learning with you!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.