Hey My New Circle

I thought that I had said hello. I am new here so I will be fumbling around the community finding my way. I have always been a witch. I can remember being able to say it out loud maybe 15 years ago. Even as a child they called me different because I heard things, saw things, knew things. I am adopted but it was funny because I was adopted by full-time witchcraft believers so I was exposed early but I saw things differently then where I came from. I did not want to harm anyone and I understood quickly there is a real sense of black magic people do not want to understand. I practiced helping people fix things because I often understood the beginnings of them better than most. I began to research my true passions (healing herbs, tarot, divination, crystals) after my kids got older and were not bothered by my lifestyle or embarrassed. I had two alters then set up by then and by the time I told my kid I wanted an outdoor cauldron it was was like ok… the neighbors have to know what you do by now dragging stuff outside in the middle of the night. lol. I got so bold I was just like the moon tonight is better in the front yard. I love who I am finally I feel free. I practice do no harm and I definitely believe in return to sender. I make my own things but I love to gain and give knowledge. It is so nice to find this place.

Blessings and magic everyone!!

17 Likes

Hello, I’m new here too. Your story is truly wonderful. Many blessings from here in England, it’s a beautiful dark magical night. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Mami_Water.

8 Likes

Hi @Mami_Water! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I love that you are free to practice as you like! That must feel so good! I’m disabled and in an apartment so there are some things I can’t do. Plus I live in an area where it isn’t safe to go out at night at. So no moongazing for me. You’re so lucky!

Have you found the Courses here on site yet? Even if you know this information it’s a good idea to go through it, there are wonderful printables for your BOS.

And if you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will pop up to help! I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Mami_Water

It’s nice to meet you! I’m Marsha, and I’m currently living in Colorado. I also work with healing herbs, tarot, divination, and crystals, as you do! There’s lots of great information here, so if you have any questions let us know. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here as well! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Thank you!!
Yes I have started them I love to learn everything I can. I was super excited to just grasp the prints and so much meditation info. I able to go outside based on magic trust this was a manifestation for me that I worked on with the help of many.

If you ever need me outside late night just drop me a message. I believe in the power that we together can shift the universe for real. No worries I will definitely be the one asking what does this mean or help unraveling something I can not find.

Blessings and magic

8 Likes

Thank you so much. You too do it all I love it!! I am so excited to be here. I found a family feeling of home and I see so much knowledge here and in all the people here. It is amazing!

Blessings and magic!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mami_Water :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I see you’ve already gotten an amazing welcome from a few of us – how wonderful! I just wanted to drop in and formally welcome to into the community.

Make yourself at home and feel free to hop right in!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mami_Water! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod :hugs:

I had practiced in my teens & then had to stop & it was quite some time before I returned. I love :heart: to learn too! I’m continually learning something it seems. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Feel free to search the forum, ask questions, or share anything with us! Jump in on any open topic or feel free to start your own :hugs: Someone will be along to get you pointed in the right direction as soon as they can & we also love to learn!

I look forward to speaking with you .ore within the forum! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind offer! Other folks share pics of the full moon and I make do with that. I also have a moon lamp that I use.

Blessed be!

7 Likes

How beautiful it is that your were adopted by a family that could guide you from the beginning, it’s like the universe, Goddess ect sent you to those you needed most!
:yin_yang::heart::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Welcome! It’s so wonderful to have you here! I can’t wait to see you around the forum and get to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Mami_Water,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Heck yeah! This is so empowering to hear- good for you for living your dream and being authentic to who you are. It sounds like your children love and support you for who you are too- that’s awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just wanted to join the welcome crew to say hello- please make yourself at home here! I hope to chat with you more soon :grinning:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome! That is so awesome you can live so freely! I have a pretty religious neighbour and my husband is on the fence about all this but the more I get into it the more I see his hesitancy. Lol. Oh well, one day!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.