Hi again, been away a while

Hello Family! Been away for a while as I took on a 2nd full time job recently and have been head down and focused. Doing well but missing my fellow witches so thought I’d pop in to say hello!

Sitting at my altar tonight transcribing my BOM entries into a new, larger book and thinking of all the craft has done for me, all this group has done to hold me up when I needed it (whether you were aware or not…it’s true), and the peace and serenity I derive from spending time at my altar.

So anyways, hi everyone and hope you are all healthy, happy, and well.

Satu

11 Likes

Hi! It’s so nice to hear from you! :hugs: I’m happy that you are doing well & that is a lovely :heart_eyes: BOM!

We have missed you too, but understandable with 2 full time jobs happening. I hope you are able to take some time for yourself & just have some regular you time! :revolving_hearts:

I hope to see you & talk to you soon! :hugs:

7 Likes

Nice to hear from you!

Nice set up!

Many blessings to you!

7 Likes

Welcome back, Satu- it’s always wonderful to hear from you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Goodness, two full time jobs is sure to keep anyone on their toes- I hope your work and everything is going well for you! :pray: And good luck with transcribing your BoM, I imagine that is quite the project, but it’s sure to be a fun and very reflective one. I hope you continue to have fun with it! :open_book: :writing_hand:

Lots of love and blessed be! :heart::hugs:

6 Likes

Hi there! You’ve been missed. I’d ask how things are going but it sounds like you’ve been busy. Glad you dropped in, and with such a pretty BOS!

Keep in touch if you can, we still have tea time on Thursdays so you can always drop in for a cup of tea!

Love you!

6 Likes

I’m happy to hear from you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like you’re very busy with two full-time jobs – hopefully you’re also making time for yourself when you get a chance. And as always, your picture that you shared is gorgeous!

6 Likes

@Satu_TheGreenWitch

It’s so good to hear from you! And… “Wow!” you have been busy! I’m so glad you stopped by and whenever you can find time, I would love to hear from you more!

Big hugs :people_hugging: and lots of love :heart: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.