Hi all from Mo

Hi all, My name is Maurice. I go by Mo. Witchcraft has interested me for a long time. I jumped in this discipline on Dec2023. I have decided that I now need to find other folks like myself who I can bounce ideas off of as well as learn.

15 Likes

Hi @maurice2 if your looking for like minded people you came to the right place. My names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum and feel free to jump in and ask questions. Blessed be :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Thanks Crystal59 I will be asking all kinds of questions. Blessed be.

11 Likes

Merry meet @maurice2 !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

12 Likes

Hi, @maurice2! I’m Amethyst. Just wanted to hop on here and welcome you to the forum! We’re always glad to see new faces!

11 Likes

Hello Mo @maurice2,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you! :heart:

Just a note that I rehomed your lovely introduction to a space of its own, as things can get buried in the comments of other posts. This way it can get the attention it deserves!

Please make yourself at home here! I’m wishing you all the best with your magickal studies and explorations :books: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

@maurice2 Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

FYI you can tag memembers by using the @ and their name, @maurice2

10 Likes

Thank you Sivonnah!!

10 Likes

Hello @maurice2 and welcome to the forum :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

This is a great place to find like-minded people. The forum is full of wonderful people who share beliefs (and many who also don’t!) – it’s one of my favorite places to be. I hope you’re finding everything okay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask - please, make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

8 Likes

Welcome @maurice2 ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. If you haven’t checked out the courses yet, be sure to! They are a great place to learn or refresh what you may already know. Like others have said, feel free to ask questions anytime!

Blessed Be

8 Likes

Welcome home @maurice2 u will love it here

9 Likes

@ maurice2 welcome to our company!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re here with us
whatever you want don’t hesitate to ask
enjoy your stay! :dizzy: :hekate_wheel:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @maurice2

It’s nice to meet you, Mo! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome @maurice2!! Im Audra, Egyptian witch from Indiana! So glad yoyve joined us! This us the greatest group, youre goung to love it here!

9 Likes

Thank you Audra!!

9 Likes