Hi All from Texas

Hello all I am Cissy from Texas and excited to join and learning .

15 Likes

Hello, Cissy! Welcome! I’m Amanda from Oklahoma. I’m also new here and excited to learn.

11 Likes

Merry Meet @cissy ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. Ive been practicing off and on for 35+ years. I’ve recently started working with Loki as my patron deity.

The courses are amazing for learning or just refreshing things you already know. There are so many topics in the forum that show new things and encouraging learning also.

Feel free to ask any questions! Somebody is bound to have an answer or at least point you in the right direction!

Blessed Be

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Satan and Lucifer. Also started working with Marbas.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my personal deity. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hi, @cissy! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Merry meet @cissy !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

10 Likes

Hi @cissy my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home. :sparkling_heart::heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

@ cissy welcome to the forum!
I am Airram from Greece
welcome to the family! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

9 Likes

Welcome @cissy :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. It’s nice to meet you! :blush: We all love :heart: to learn & help each other on our paths :hugs:

As has been said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! You can search the forum or site, jump in on any open topic, or start your own. Someone will be able to help you out & we can always offer ideas or suggestions for you.

I’m a witch :witch_hat: with an ever changing practoce to find what fits for me. So I’m always in some kind of deep dive or rabbit hole :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I try things and some things I continue, others it was a pleasure to learn about and to see how it works within someone else’s practice.

I look forward to speaking with you more around the forum! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Thank you Amanda . I am also excited to learn about this i have always been interested and curious. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Merry meet @cissy,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch - wishing you a warm welcome! :heart:

Make yourself at home here. Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello @cissy :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re enjoying your time here at Spells8 and that you’re excited to be here. That’s amazing! Please, feel free to hop in and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hi Cissy,

I am Maurice from Rapid City. I too am new but so far this site is super cool. I look forward to hearing about your learning and what motivates you. Blessed be!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @cissy

It’s nice to meet you, Cissy, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. My name is Diamond I’m from the Great Lake State, MI. Glad you have joined and I look forward to sharing space with you. :black_heart:

7 Likes