Hi everyone , i am excited to be a new member

Hello so i would like to introduce myself as a new member here :slight_smile: i am Manuela from Switzerland but i am living on the small Mediterranean island Malta now since a few years. I have always been curious about crystals, herbs and tarot and while doing some research i found out more about witchcraft and it really got me :smiley: I found recently Spells8 trough youtube and had a look on their website and it’s so informative and seems like a great community, so i am looking forward to be a part of it!

8 Likes

Hi @manuela! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum!

Lured in my YouTube, eh? Me too! But I’ve stayed for over two years and I have no regrets, only good friends. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Welcome!! I’m Amaris from Houston, TX in the USA. I’m an eclectic pagan green witch and have been practicing for just over two years but have experience all the way back to my childhood.

I actually haven’t visited our YouTube yet (:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:) but I’ve been with Infinite Roots for just over a year and have learned a lot from this forum. This is a very warm and wicking community and I’m so glad I found it!

One of my favorites here are the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as I use them as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life. These include simple spells and meditations for the day/night based on your location.

Think of the search bar as your friend
And if you don’t see what you are looking for, since be afraid to ask!

Again, Welcome and Merry Meet!!

5 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome :infinite_roots: @manuela

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch living in Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us and it’s lovely to meet you. I have been to Switzerland which I enjoyed very much. Great people and food! I have always wanted to visit Malta, maybe someday. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome, @manuela! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I have been a part of this community for coming up on 2 years this month. I’m a solitary practitioner that has no regrets about being a part of this coven. There is so much learning to be done & starting points for topics… it’s neverending sometimes :laughing: but feel free to search or jump in on any open topic. You can also start your own if you have something to share with us!

I look forward to learning with you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @manuela :blush:

I have to raise my hand too- I also found Spells8 through YouTube a couple years back! There’s a lot of great content put on the channel, so you can imagine my delighted surprise when I found there’s a whole lot more of it on the main site, and then double that with all the resources here in the forum! :star_struck:

There really is a lot of content to learn from, so if you haven’t already discovered it, I recommend using the Search Tool to help navigate around. You can quickly find any topics or areas of magick you are learning about! :mag: :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here, Manuela- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :mage::heart:

5 Likes

Welcome! Malta sounds magical all on its own! We are pleased to have you here! I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.