Hi from RoseBlack

:wave: from Belgium
I like candles and cristals

8 Likes

SIGIL WITCHERY is a beautiful book

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8, a wonderful site full of information and wonderful people.
Blessed be, be safe and stay a while.
Garnet

6 Likes

:ok_hand: I just don’t know enough about your Language

6 Likes

What language do you speak RoseBlack?
Garnet from Florida, USA

5 Likes

Over sea (Belgium) :chad:

5 Likes

welke taal spreek je? Dutch, French, German?

6 Likes

:wave: from USA. Welcome!

5 Likes

Nederlandstalig :belgium: But I know a little bit of English :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::blush:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: ben jij nederlandstaligen

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @roseblack
I have been to Belgium many times when I was living in Europe. I never learned the language though. Maybe you can learn more English from this group. I’m glad you have joined us.
It’s lovely to meet you.

5 Likes

[Welkom bij Spells8, een prachtige site vol informatie en prachtige mensen… Gezegend ben, ben veilig en blijf een tijdje.
Garnet

6 Likes

Merry meet @roseblack :blush:

Welcome to the forum! I haven’t been to Belgium yet, but I’m currently in Poland- hello from a European neighbor! :wave: :grinning:

I’m afraid we do not have much content in languages other than English, but luckily there’s the Google Translate function (here is the Google Translate Chrome Add-on)- you should be able to easily translate pages from English into Dutch using it :+1:

Please make yourself at home here, and if you have any questions please feel free to share them in the Q&A Category. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help!

Blessed be, Roseblack! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks for translation information :bouquet:lots of blessings

6 Likes

Gelukkig verjaardag[quote=“BryWisteria, post:13, topic:20589, full:true”]
Merry meet @roseblack :blush:

Welcome to the forum! I haven’t been to Belgium yet, but I’m currently in Poland- hello from a European neighbor! :wave: :grinning:

I’m afraid we do not have much content in languages other than English, but luckily there’s the Google Translate function (here is the Google Translate Chrome Add-on)- you should be able to easily translate pages from English into Dutch using it :+1:

Please make yourself at home here, and if you have any questions please feel free to share them in the Q&A Category. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help!

Blessed be, Roseblack! :sparkles:
[/quote]

6 Likes

Welcome @roseblack , glad you are here with us! There are plenty of practitioners here with crystal and candle knowledge and everything else too! Enjoy! From Washington State, USA

6 Likes

Welkom, @roseblack! Fijn dat je er bent! :grinning: :tulip: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry Meet @roseblack, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, USA. It’s nice to meet you & I hope to be able to speak with you soon throughout the forum! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Roseblack! Many blessings to you too :blush:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.