Hi i am new here :)

Hi I am new to this, newly finding out what i can do. When it comes to me I am a faster learner cause I have been finding out lately that I can do a lot and have been for years. so anything to help a new witch.

7 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: you will love it here! Lots to learn :slight_smile:

4 Likes

HišŸ˜We have the same name. I go by Charlye though. (Went by Char until I graduated high school). Welcome, the people here are cool.

4 Likes

Welcome Charlene! I am Christine and I live in Tennessee. Iā€™m new at this as well, but I have been learning a lot here. Look through the courses and the forum to get yourself started. If you have any questions just post it and someone will answer :mage:

4 Likes

As mentioned the the courses are a great place to start & remember to search the forum for anything you may also be interested in, there are some great resources in both places.

Iā€™m Siofra from Cape Cod & Iā€™m an Eclectic Witch. I lean more towards Celtic/Irish Paganism. I work with 2 deities that are my balance in guidance, one is Brighid :fire: :triquetra: & the other is the Morrigan :raven: :triskele: They are both from Tuatha de Danaan & there are references to them being related. Both of them have a relationship with Danu (The Mother of Gods/Goddesses) for the Tuatha de Danaan.

I use tarot & runes mostly for divination. I have to learn one thing at a time or information gets confused with other subjects.

I love astrology & have been learning that for over a year & a half. I refresh what I know & then go from there.

Birth charts are really interesting to me, especially with my husband & children. Two of my children are water sun signs & I am a water sun sign. My daughter & I are both water suns (Pisces :pisces: for her, Scorpio :scorpius: for me) & Capricorn :capricorn: rising she also shares Libra :libra: moon with my husband. One of my sons is Taurus :taurus: sun, moon, & rising. My other son is a Cancer :cancer: sun with Taurus Moon :taurus: , & Aries :aries: Rising. My husband is an Aries :aries: sun, Libra :libra: moon, Libra :libra: rising. Just interesting how we are all interconnected through our signs.

I love crystals & will be taking classes to work with them & to be an advanced practitioner this coming Spring :bouquet:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask & someone will be with you as soon as they can. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @charlene2! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to learn and grow. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. What kind of magic have you been doing? I do candle magic and prayers mostly.

Anyways, great to meet you! I look forward to chatting with you more in the future.

3 Likes

Welcome @charlene2 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- itā€™s a pleasure to meet you! This is a great place to be for a beginner witch, as there are lots of resources, always new things to explore, and a supportive magick-loving community to help you if you need it :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

A great place to begin is by checking the Merry Meet Monday- this is a weekly post that appears here in the forum every Monday with news, events, and magickal happenings. If you havenā€™t already found it, here is the MMM post for this week! Itā€™s a good way to get your bearings :compass:

Please make yourself at home here! Iā€™m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.