Hi, I am new

I am new. I have been learning so much. I have so much more to learn. Loving the journey so far.

10 Likes

From one newbie to another welcome :hugs: It s a great place to learn! I also learn a lot!

8 Likes

Hi @DeAnne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I bet you’ve found the Courses. Aren’t they great? If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out with it. I look forward to getting to know you better!

8 Likes

Thanks so much. I definitely will.

8 Likes

Merry Meet, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod.

Do you have any davorite topics from the courses? They are full of great information & a wonderful starting point.

Feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any open topic. Everyone here is really friendly & supportive.

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @DeAnne
This is a great place to learn. I’m so glad you joined us!
:heart:

8 Likes

Its great to meet you and im sure you will have a good time on the website and in the forum

have a great day and blessed be! :smile:

8 Likes

Hello @DeAnne and welcome to Spells8. I’m Garnet from Florida and I’m an Eclectic, solitary practitioner.
So glad you found us. Here, you will find a wealth of knowledge about Magick. Start your courses/lessons, it starts simple but get more in-depth as it proceeds.
Questions? Check our Q&A. Ah, yes, then there is forum. Grab something warm to drink, put your feet up and talk to us. We love questions!
Stay a while, make some friends and learn.
Blessed be
Garnet

8 Likes

Merry meet @DeAnne,

Welcome to the forum and the Infinite Roots Coven- we’re a very friendly bunch, so please make yourself at home here! :blush:

I once had a teacher who told me like life is like a hollowed-out gourd- as you go upwards, you learn and learn and learn until you feel you’ve reached the top and you know everything. But then you enter the next part, and start again at a new level- there really is always more to learn! But that’s what makes life (and things such as magick!) exciting, isn’t it? We’ll certainly never be bored with ever more things to explore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :books:

Like Garnet said, the Q&A Category is there for you if you have any questions- ask away, and you’ll be sure to get lots of helpful advice and guidance from fellow magick-lovers all over the world :map:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, DeAnne! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry Meet @DeAnne ! So glad you are here and I look forward to chatting with you.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.