Hi! I’m Morgan! I’m new here 👋🏼

Hello! I’m Morgan and I’m from Wisconsin. After having my daughter and struggling with burnout, I went on a yearlong journey to rediscover my passions. I started dabbling into spiritual work and am excited to learn how to incorporate candle, kitchen, and herbal magick into my daily life. Can’t wait to learn from all of you!

11 Likes

Merry Meet @morganbritney I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I came back after about a 20 year hiatus.

The :heart: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Love Magick is still going on & it’s a great way to try new things & see if they fit into your practice.

:candle: Flickering Magic: How to Read Candle Flames, Meanings and Interpretations is a good topic for starting with candles.

More Free Books for Green and Kitchen Witches! :green_book:

There are more topics on all of your interests & you may find others that interest you too!

3 Likes

Hi @morganbritney! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A great way to get started here is with the Courses. They are chock full of information including candle magic and green witchery so that should be right up your avenue.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hi, Miss Morgan, always a joy to recognize and welcome a new person to the site.
Blessed be.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome Morgan! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee! This is a great place to learn :grinning:

7 Likes

Merry meet @morganbritney! :blush:

I’m sorry to hear about the burnout you were dealing with, but I think it is awesome that you took it on by embarking on your spiritual journey. May you always find peace and joy on your magickal path! :sparkles:

You have some magickal interests and I can see that others have already shared some helpful resources for you! Adding to what has already been shared, I recommend the Herbal Witchcraft Course here on Spells8 as well as the Candle Magick 101 Guide- they are both great places to deepen your knowledge! :books::herb::candle:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Morgan! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Hi Morgan. I’m pretty new too!
The early days after giving birth etc can be so tough. It’s really easy to lose your sense of self. I am so glad for you that you’ve managed such a positive path so quickly! I look forward to chatting with you more on the forum. Blessed be :blush:

7 Likes

A book I recommend for candle magic is called “Candle Magic for Beginners: Spells for Prosperity, Love, Abundance, and More” by Mystic Dylan. I own it and its an awesome book and great tool/resource.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome Morgan! I’m from Colorado. So glad you have joined us :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.