Hi, im corin New here

Hello, im Corin im from saint paul, Minnesota im 31 almost 32 ,Aquarius. I have 3 kids ages 9, 4,4 (twins) ive been practicing for awhile now but ive been doing it alone and havent been able to do much around 3 jobs plus full time mom. So i consider myself a very new newbie lol i have a friend thats been helping here and there but is always nice to hear from ither people as well blessed be

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @corin :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

We’re the same age but I’ll be 32 in November :laughing: You’ve got your hands full with three kids and three jobs – that takes a lot of courage and energy! I’m sure you’re doing a wonderful job :clap: look at you go, mama! My daughter is almost 10 but I only have one, so I can partially relate :blush:

You’re very welcome here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum more!

7 Likes

Welcome, @corin! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & another moderator here! I have 3 children, but my youngest is 13 & hit the teenager wall hard :rofl: You’re doing a great job with 3 children with 2 being twins & 3 jobs! Very good!

I look forward to getting know you! Feel free to ask any questions you may have or share anything that you would like to! We are all very friendly & very helpful! Someone will be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

Do you have any specific interests or just kind of still learning what those are? The courses are a great place to start & there are many topics there that have great information within them :hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome, Corin! :sparkles:

I’m also an Aquarius and live in the neighboring state Wisconsin. Good for you for finding time to practice with so much going on! I have a hard time practicing with our own business and our daughter so I can’t imagine trying to with all of that going on!

I look forward to getting to know you better in the forums :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hi @corin! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Four-year-old twins must keep you plenty busy. Not to mention the nine-year-old. I’m surprised you had time to type! LOL!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Welcome Corin! :wave:

6 Likes

Merry meet @corin,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

You’re amazing- that’s a lot to be juggling all at once! Please know that you’re not alone anymore, and that if you need any help finding materials or with answering questions, your new coven is here and always happy to help! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Make yourself at home, Corin! I hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

@corin Greetings and welcome! I am a “Coastie Newbie” myself. I hope you love it here and feel welcome in your journey as I do. There is so much information and supportive conversation here that is valuable :two_hearts:. Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard Corin!

6 Likes

Merry Meet @corin :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you, Corin, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I have 4 grown children who all have families of their own. It sounds like you have your hands full with 3 kids and 3 jobs! Wow! You are amazing! I’m so glad you have joined us and I hope I can get to know you a little better! Welcome to the family :hugs:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.