Hi, I'm Laurie and I have a problem

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Well, Laurie, I am going to be an enabler & go follow you on TikTok… :rofl:

7 Likes

ok thats cute

6 Likes

Ditto!!! @SilverBear @Susurrus Love it!!

7 Likes

So cute @SilverBear I love it! :heart:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I love collecting bottles. I collect every single jar we use, along with the lid, especially the little ones. And I want to collect little bottles with corks. Do I have a use for them? No. Maybe the little girl in me is going to imagine making more potions and stuffing them with more herbs. But right now they’re empty (most of them anyway) and I will never stop collecting, lol :laughing:

PS - or rocks!! I collect rocks, too. Lots…. And lots…. Of rocks.

8 Likes

You’re not the only one with a problem!! I have a huge obsession with crystals (specially with fluorite, moonstone and labradorite), tarot/oracle decks and books! And I can’t help myself! Jejejejej

8 Likes

My “problem” has become even more serious with the Reward Vouchers for Michael’s & that they are still having a sale on Halloween & Fall & semi precious stones in the jewelry section… I’m going to be back there probably today :laughing:

this reminds me that it’s been a while since I bought anything new or to add to what I already have taken over my room & living room :laughing: Maybe making a trip to the next town over to see what they have since 9 months ago :grin:

8 Likes

I have a problem with collecting bottles myself. I am officially out of room for any more, wait, I might have found a spot to put some more…lol. Found you on tik tok. :+1:

8 Likes

You should have seen me trying to fit more into my little cupboard… I now have a reusable shopping bag as a bottle home…

:rofl:

7 Likes

Jajajaajjaa, yesterday I felt the same! I went to buy some honey candles and I bought A LOT of crystal and stuff, including a little potion bottle (this post made me do it, and Im not regret anything!!!) and a few things for Halloween

Same with my books!! I can not fit them anywhere!!

7 Likes

Hahaha… I just had to go through my bookshelf to see what I had up there. Four books have been sent to a new home & one book my daughter is using for a project at school & she is borrowing another book about events that had happened in our town almost 50 years ago. Yay for being interested in local history! Since I had two copies, we gave the other copy to her best friend too.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.