Hi, I'm new and my name is Jana

I found Spells8 by accident but yet, it was timely. I live in Colorado and I was looking for a new way to start the new year. I have fought my ancestral ambitions for years and after finding Spells8, I was amazed that there was a community of like-minded people who are more interested in raising the vibration in our world while looking out for others who resonate on a lower level. In other words, “do not wish harm on others.” How refreshing!!! And, it’s also a community of fellow yogis, feline lovers and essential oil practitioners! Thank you, I am grateful to be a part of the Spells8 family. :grinning:

17 Likes

Welcome, @jana3! I’m so glad you’re here! I love that you’re into yoga and aromatherapy! I am an RYT 200 and am currently taking courses to become a clinical aromatherapist. I love to talk about both of these subjects. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Merry meet @jana3 welcome! It’s so nice to meet someone with like-minded interests :heart: I’m also in Colorado, love cats and essential oils, and do a little yoga!

9 Likes

Merry meet @jana3! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I absolutely love essential oils, diffusers, mixing them with intention, anointing candles. They are just great. I can’t do yoga, but I do try to meditate as much as possible.

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask & someone will get back to you with an answer. Everyone here is a great person, super friendly, & very supportive of your personal path. :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Hi Jana! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started and just have oodles of things to learn, including some oils and green witchcraft.

If you get tripped up or have any questions, about anything really, you can ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Hi @jana3 !!! Rachel from Missouri here. So glad you are here. I have to agree with @Amethyst the courses are the best! I look forward to us chatting together.

9 Likes

Thank you, BrightBear! I am a student in this world, and I would love to chat!

7 Likes

I’ve read several of your posts, Siofra! Thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you, Rachel!

7 Likes

Hiya Amethyst! I have to get started with the courses and thank you as I am sure I will have questions.

7 Likes

Hiya Marsha! Cool! I am excited to start my new journey.

8 Likes

You’re welcome! We’re a pretty friendly bunch around here so if you need something just ask!

8 Likes

Welcome Jana, raising my vibration is a major goal for me in 2022! I’m so glad you have joined the forum :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome, welcome @jana3; I am happy you found us! This is a pretty special place, as you’ll find out, which so much information and beautiful souls! Blessed be! :magic_wand: :dizzy:

9 Likes

Hi @jana3 I am also very new on here. You say about your ancestral ambitions, I am intrigued. Do you have practitioners in your family?
Have a blessed day!

5 Likes

@jana3 Welcome! We are so happy you are here! :heart: :sunflower:

5 Likes

Thank you, Mary! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you, Stephanie! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi Aimee, welcome! There aren’t any practitioners in my immediate family.

4 Likes

Thank you very much, Mistella! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes