Hi, I'm New Here

By chance, I happened upon the website. I’ve been an off and on solitaire for years.
I feel I’ve strayed a bit from it though… so I took the quiz and scored a perfect 10/10.
Feeling confident, I took the “Final Quiz” and again, a perfect 10/10 score.
So, perhaps I have not strayed too far…
A lot has happened in my life… both wonderful and horrible.
Lately, I find myself very angry, stressed, etc.
I’m hoping getting back in touch with my true roots will ease this.
I’m glad to be here.:sparkles:

9 Likes

@gomesthegreenwitch
Welcome sweetheart
I would say we came in the same way
Merry meet beloved one :heartbeat:

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots:

I think you were meant to find us and I’m so glad you did. :heart: Congratulations on scoring 10 out of 10 :partying_face: on your quiz! There are lots of friendly and helpful witches here, so if you have any questions, just ask: Q&A

Blessed be! :triquetra: :magic_wand: :dizzy:

6 Likes

Merry meet, I am Siofra_Strega & I joined Spells8 through doing the quiz also! Congratulations :confetti_ball: on scoring :100: on both of the ones you took though! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful, so feel free to ask any questions or share any information you would like with us!

The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 23 - 29 :waning_crescent_moon: post will give you an idea of what is going on for the week in the witchy world & the forum. It’s a great place to meet & chat with other members or find your own way around from there! I’m happy that you have found your way here :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @gomesthegreenwitch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on passing the tests! That’s so awesome! I would still go through the Courses. There is plenty of good information in those you may or may not know.

We’re a pretty friendly bunch so if you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Definitely. I’m just glad I got that confirmation. I’ve been doubting myself recently… just lots of negativity.
I’m going to start hardcore cleansing though.
I need it.

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome.:sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome for the welcome! LOL! Good luck with the self-cleansing!

5 Likes

Merry meet @gomesthegreenwitch,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Woohoo- congrats to you! :partying_face: Those are both very impressive scores- it sounds like you are truly in the right place. I know you said you’ve been off and on for years, so I hope feel that you’ve finally found your home in magick. I am wishing you all the best as you jump back into your magickal journey! :sparkles:

Others have shared some great advice and helpful links, so just wanted to wish you a warm welcome. Feel free to explore around and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Your friendly coven community is here to help :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

gomesthegreenwitch

Welcome home my darling girl. Let go of your anger and
meditate your stress away. Spells8 can help. We shall be here for you.
Sometimes life throws many obstacles in our paths.
That doesn’t mean we’re lost but maybe we need to climb a nearby tree and look at your life from a different angle, you know what?
Maybe you weren’t lost at all, just delayed.
I send you love and wisdom
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome! So glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Welcome so happy you are here !

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.