Hi, I'm new!

HI Everyone
My name is Nikki I just wanted to introduce myself from Mississippi. I am new to this site, and I am glad that I found this site so I can get back to my roots. Only a few people know about me and very supportive.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @nichole1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’ve found us here :tada: You’ve come to a very welcoming and open community – we’re happy to have you!

I hope you don’t mind but I moved your comment to its own post. Sometimes comments can get missed and I wanted others to be able to give you a warm welcome, too! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi @nichole1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to meet you! You say you’re getting back to your roots, have you been away long? What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants, personally.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @nichole1

It’s nice to meet you, Nicole, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I recommend starting with the Courses! I’m sure you will find something you are interested in. There are lots of very supportive people here, so if you need anything, just ask. There are a lot of us here who are still mostly in the closet. We are here for you, Nicole, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Merry meet @nichole1,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a warm welcome to the forum!

That’s wonderful that you have some close loved ones who are supportive of you on your path :blush: I’m happy to say you’ll find plenty more supportive magickal friends here- a whole coven full of fellow magick-lovers! Please make yourself at home :heart::infinite_roots:

If you need any help, have any questions, or simply want to chat, know that you are warmly welcome to do so. The coven and forum are here for you whenever you’re able to stop by!

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi Nikki! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley. I’m an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. You’ll find an immense amount of support here, too! It’s one of the things that has helped me grow so much in my journey even though I’ve only been here a short time.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Welcome Nikki! :smiling_face: @nichole1 you must always remember that here you will always be supported and loved unconditionally! So go ahead and grab all the lovely and magickal info available here about the craft and Blessed Be! :sparkles: :hugs:

8 Likes

I want to say thank you to everyone for the warm welcome and I look forward to rebuilding my book of shadows agian . :slight_smile: and blessed be

7 Likes

Sorry for the late welcome, I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod :smiling_face:

Do you have any particular interests? The courses are full of some great topics & information & the forum is also! :star_struck: You can also search through the forum or tags for anything of interest.

We have many witches from many backgrounds & practices… so absolutely feel free to jump in on any open topic or ask any questions :hugs: If you have something to share with us, create your own too! We love :heart: to learn & are all very friendly & supportive.

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

It’s a pleasure, @nichole1- make yourself at home here! :heart:

Good luck with your Book of Shadows, I hope the rebuilding goes well.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@nichole1 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

5 Likes

Thank you . I am mother of three adult children and i am raising 2 granddaughters . And I am happy to be getting back to my roots in witch craft . With my Husband support . There is nothing wrong with be honest. And thank you for your post . :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.