Hi my name is…

Hello, my name is Jennifer from New Jersey and I’m practically a new born. Turned 40 in September and it’s been a heck of a ride so far. Discovering myself at this age is not something I expected. I was born and raised in a catholic family and always felt excluded because I never agreed or cared to learn. I picked up Scott Cunninghams solitaire book and here I am today.

I’m excited to see where this brings me and the peace it offers me.

17 Likes

Welcome @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 ! So happy you have joined us! This is a very welcoming relaxing space. There is so much to learn and so many lessons on spells8.

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I mostly do divination work, tarot, pendulum, some numerology. But I am studying and learning about all aspects of the Craft.

If you ever have questions don’t be afraid to ask. We have such a wide variety of people on here someone will be able to help.

Blessed Be

13 Likes

Merry meet @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

I can relate. I am 53 and am finally fitting the pieces in place with magick, yoga, meditation, herbalism, crystals, and more!

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana and I work with Lucifer and Satan.

Blessed be :magic_wand: you are now home

12 Likes

@Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 welcome to the witch family!
you have a big hug!
I’m Airram from Greece, a witch who is constantly learning
here you will find wise witches whatever you need please ask :pentagram: :pentagram:

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983

It’s nice to meet you, Jennifer! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I recommend starting with the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Marsha, how sweet of you. Thank you so very much.

12 Likes

I felt your tight hug from here. Thank you Airam.

12 Likes

Hearing the words, “you are now home” gave me chills up my spine. Thank you Devenne.

12 Likes

I am glad I am not alone; I just sent my first born off to college and never in a million years I saw myself learning so much about who I truly am after sending my first baby off to fly in this cold world without the knowledge I am now picking up. I feel like I somehow failed her and feel guilty for now installing this greatness to my younger two.

12 Likes

Hi, @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to have you here! I hope you find what you are looking for! Scott Cunningham was one of my first authors too!

10 Likes

Hello @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself right at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here in the forum. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Please don’t feel this way! The universe finds a way to balance and make things right and perhaps your eldest will find this path on their own. I know I did. :heart:

9 Likes

@Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 I want to first welcome you! :hugs:. So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

It’s never too late to find yourself! I discovered this path just last year and I’m 45!

10 Likes

I feel that sister! I’ll 40 this year and I’m only figuring out who I am now!
I’m new here also but everyone is super nice and really friendly :heart: I recommend replying moderately today… u only get 21 to send out on your first day :joy:

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven! :hugs: I’m Kajsa and I’m from Pennsylvania. I’m an Eclectic Witch. Please feel free to look around and dig in. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea, and get comfy. Everyone is great here and I feel you will truly enjoy yourself! Blessed Be! :consecrate_spell:

11 Likes

@Ge-Knee-Furrr1983 Hi there welcome :slight_smile: never to late to fin yourself and maybe look for all the similarities of your child faith to now (I was baptised Anglican my husband is Catholic) the are similarities as well as differences I found this less triggering :slight_smile: happy learning soo much info here x

10 Likes