Hi new here charging underthe moon

charging up under moon

11 Likes

I rehomed your post to General Discussion so others would be able to see it as well! :revolving_hearts:

Welcome back @samantha94 :wave:! It’s so nice to hear from you again! :revolving_hearts: That is a great picture & I love :heart_eyes: rays coming from the candles :candle: in the image! I remember walking into my backyard last night & even though the moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: isn’t full, I was completely enamored with how bright it was & was so bright that I didn’t need to use my flashlight :flashlight: or spotlight to get out back. I remember just standing on our walkway & looking up at it thinking how beautiful it was last night through the trees. I didn’t have my phone with me, but I definitely would have taken a picture if I did have it.

8 Likes

Welcome @samantha94,

May your materials charge wonderfully by the light of the moon- and may they serve you well in your future Crafting! :sparkles:

Happy solstice and blessed be!

9 Likes

@samantha94 Welcome back! :hugs::heart: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. I’m still kinda new to witchcraft. Been on spells8 for a few months now. What a cool picture :camera_flash:

8 Likes