Hi, New to Spells8

August 11, 2022- Hi, my name is Torry. I love all things witchy and want to grow and learn with others.

9 Likes

Welcome @Victoria6, I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & have been with the site for a little over 2 years.

I hope you have found the courses section, there’s a lot of good information there whether you are new or have practiced before, it was a nice refresher for me when I came back to my practice.

I look forward to speaking with you & learning more with you! :infinite_roots:

I have several interests also, what are some of yours? I continue to learn about Celtic Paganism, history, & culture. I practice divination with the Tarot, Oracle, Runes, & Pendulums. I would love to try scrying at some point. I use crystals in my practice & astrology. I work with energy & I am an Empath, so I work on healing & protecting my energy, staying grounded & present.

6 Likes

Hi @victoria6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses. They’re full of great information! What kind of magic are you interested in learning about? I’m into chants and candle magic myself.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum

6 Likes

Merry meet Torry @victoria6,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like you’re in the right place- both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum have a treasure trove of magickal resources to explore, and a friendly coven to help support you in your studies! :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions as you learn, please feel free to reach out in the Q&A Category. You are also warmly invited to join any and all Activities that call out to you. Please make yourself at home here :grinning:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @victoria6

I’m so glad you have joined us, Torry. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Everyone is very friendly here, so I’m sure you’ll love it here! I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Hello @victoria6 and welcome! I am a green witch. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.