Hi there, I'm New!

I’m new around here, so I thought I’d come and introduce myself. I’m from Australia - so yes, Southern Hemisphere (side note: I greatly appreciate that this website acknowledge’s that the seasons are different down here. Not a lot I’ve come across do. :sweat_smile:)

I used to consider myself Wiccan back when I was a teenager but kind of left that behind when I finished high school and entered the big wide world. Unfortunately I’ve fallen on some hard times recently and through a series of intuitive decisions, I found my way here and kind of jumped into witchcraft again.

I’m a huge learner, so I’ve been binging the courses and absolutely loving them. I’ve also been loving the candle meditations - they’re some of the most effective meditations I’ve ever done.

I do tend to be a bit more of an observer than a poster on forums like this, but I would like to try and interact some more so we’ll see how we go. I look forward to seeing you around! :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hi @CAshlynn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum!

So glad you’ve found the courses useful. @Francisco does a really good job with those. If you have any questions on anything you run into just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

Have you got any tea in the house? I ask because we have a Group Ritual all day Thursday that you may want to join in. It’s an easy way of getting to know people in the group without a lot of pressure.

Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome, @CAshlynn! Glad you’re here!! :sparkles: :blossom: :grinning:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @CAshlynn
I’m Marsha from Colorado, USA. It’s nice to me you. The courses here are great, a lot of information and friendly witches here! I’m so glad you have joined us.
:heart:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome :hugs:

8 Likes

Merry Meet @CAshlynn, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & we actually have a few witches here that are from the Southern Hemisphere, so we correlate for both sides when the Sabbats are coming around & other events :smiling_face: You may want to check outWhere in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: for more information on where we are from as a group :infinite_roots:

I absolutely adored going through the courses as well, I have fallen behind a bit, I do have 1 course that I need to start & get through still. I’m looking forward to it, it’s the most recent one about Runes. I’m very excited for that one. :star_struck:

As @Amethyst mentioned, today is the Group Ritual. I just finished mine & I’m passing through the forum before I go take a moment. So feel free to join in there & it’s agreeably a great place to meet other witches.

I look forward to learning with you! Enjoy the forum!

7 Likes

Hello @CAshlynn so glad you are here!

7 Likes

Merry meet @CAshlynn,

I’m sorry to hear about the hard times, but it looks like the silver lining is that your intuition kicked in and helped you to find your way back into your magickal practice. Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum- please make yourself at home here! :blush:

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the courses and I hope you’ve been finding information about all your areas of magickal interest. In addition to the main Spells8 site, there is a lot of content waiting to be explored here in the forum too. I recommend using the Search Tool (and its advanced filters) to help you navigate around- the tool is a lifeline here! :mag:

If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you. Feel free to ask away and you’ll be sure to get lots of friendly advice and guidance from fellow coven members :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi @CAshlynn. I’m very new here also. I’m learning all this for the first time. I agree, I love learning new stuff and there is so much information here! I don’t usually do many posts either in forums that I have tried before. I’m also trying to be more interactive so, we have a bit in common. Maybe we can help encourage each other to not be so shy. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:
Good to meet you! :grinning:

8 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It’s definitely been fun to explore the site, so I’ll take you up on your advice and spend some more time in the forum as well.

5 Likes

You’re very welcome! Make yourself at home here, @CAshlynn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.