Hi to everyone

Hello everyone. My name is Kerri and I’m new here and to witchcraft and Wicca in general. I’ve always been fascinated by magic and all things spiritual. I was raised in a very religious family and it just didn’t make sense to me. This feels right to me and I feel really drawn to it. I’m really looking forward to learning as much as I can.

10 Likes

@KerriEvan Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

7 Likes

Hi Kerri, nice to meet you! :blush:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on the forum. I’ve also always been fascinated by magic and witchcraft, but I wasn’t raised in a very religious family. My family was very… meh about religion at most points in time lol

We’re happy to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Merry meet @KerriEvan,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: I’m Bry, another one of the forum moderators and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel. It is a pleasure to meet you!

Congrats to you for following your heart and embarking on your magickal journey. May it be a long and happy one that brings you much joy! :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum- all of the resources are at your fingertips. And the best resource of all, the coven, is here for you whenever you need it! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts: Feel free to make a new post in the Q&A category if you ever have something you’d like to ask.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hi @KerriEvan! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you found your way here! We’re a very open-minded bunch, I’m happy to say. Whatever path you find here will be yours and we’ll support you in it!

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re great for starting your path, and full of good information.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hi @KerriEvan, I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator here in the forum! You have met some wonderful people so far & other are more around here too! I’m from Cape Cod.

Feel free to jump in on any open topic or if any type of question arises, feel free to ask & someone will come along & get you started in the right direction or at least give you some options for it. :smiling_face:

Everyone is very friendly & helpful as well as a thirst for knowledge! I look forward to talking with you!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @KerriEvan

It’s nice to meet you, Kerri, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. We are here for you, Kerri, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

@marsha thank you so much for the kind welcome. I’m really feeling like I found the place I’ve been looking for for a long time I’m really happy to be a part of the group and I’m looking forward to getting to know you also!

6 Likes

Hi @KerriEvan, I’m an eclectic magic man, focusing a lot on ritual and candle magic. I also like to fashion my own items where I can, and I am drawn to trees and nature.

Welcome. You’re going to love it here.

5 Likes

@anon87969570 thank you so much! I love it here already. Everyone has made me feel very welcome. I’m really drawn to candle magic myself.

6 Likes

Welcome @KerriEvan. This is a fabulous place to be, to learn, to grow, and thrive. It’s like a home away from home.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.