High Vibration Crystals/Stones 🌟

I came across this neat blog from Judy Hall. If you don’t know who she is… you must be living under a rock :wink: Judy is a crystal guru. She has many books on crystals and astrology. Most people recognize her from the Crystal Bible series. I wonder if she will make another one? :thinking: I just purchased the first one today and im really looking forward to seeing what all is included!

crystal-bible
Anyways… check out her blog on Shamanic Crystals by Judy Hall
(Extracted from The Crystal Bible, New Crystals and Healing Stones and The Crystal Encyclopedia (150 stones not in the Crystal Bible)

Do you own any of the crystals she listed in the blog post? :smile:

These are the ones I have that she mentions (Amethyst Spirit Quartz, Angelite, Candle Quartz, Charoite, Covellite, Iolite, Jasper, Labradorite, Lepidolite, Merlinite (aka Indigo Gabbro), Ocean Jasper, Pietersite, Quartz, Rhodonite, Smoky Citrine, Tourmaline)

https://www.judyhall.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/shamanic_crystals.pdf
https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Bible-Judy-Hall/dp/1582972400

7 Likes

I’m always looking to add to my crystal collection and my crystal books. I have a point that I’m not sure what it is, I feel like it’s kyanite, but I also feel like that is wrong. Maybe she has it in one of her books! I will definitely put these on my wish list too!

4 Likes

Feel free to send me a few photos and I can try to help identify it!

4 Likes

I could help too. @Francisco is great at identifying crystals!

3 Likes

I’m very curious about the Amethyst Herkimer listed on the blog, I wonder if it is the same as the Herkimer Diamond, which I believe to be just (a double terminated quartz ) however this particular stone is supposed to have an extremely high vibrating frequency, and they are native to herkimer county in NY.

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation Marissa, I’m always looking for books to add to my skills.

5 Likes

@Trey I found this: it has both properties of a herk diamond and Amethyst
Amethyst Herkimer
Chakra: Third Eye, Higher Heart, Higher Crown
Number: 3
Zodiac: Pisces
Planet: Jupiter, Neptune
Beneficial for: Inner vision, telepathy, stress, detoxification, multidimensional cellular healing, protection against radioactivity and disease caused by contact, insomnia from geopathic stress or electromagnetic pollution, corrects DNA, cellular disorders, metabolic imbalances, recall of past-life injuries and disease that affect the present, physical, emotional, and psychological pain.

In addition to carrying the generic properties of Amethyst and Herkimer Diamond, it fine tunes the third eye chakra. A powerful metaphysical tool that facilitates soul retrievial from any lifetime, it induces deep core soul healing, integrating all the disparate parts of the Self. Freeing the incarnated soul of earthly burdens and aligning with other soul dimensions to cohere the soul as a vehicle for the spirit, it can bring about profound spiritual evolution. As with all Herkimers it can create a powerful soul shield when journeying or meditating, and restores and purifies energy after undertaking any form of spiritual or healing work. It is perfect for programming to attract your twinflame or soul companion.

4 Likes

I received this small point with no identifying information, so everyday I try to guess. Lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the info! I was just up in NY recently and was going to mine for some Herkimers, but all the mines were closed due to Covid, Im hoping when I go back up in a few weeks they will be open

5 Likes

Darn covid! Go away already! I hope you’d be able to mine some precious stones too! Would you be able to contact the place somehow? To see if they’re open?

3 Likes

I have gone to Herkimer to mind for their diamonds. It was a class field trip and I had an amazing time. My father had made me a very heavy hammer out of steel and a chisel. I found some beautiful pieces. I would love to go back to do it again!

3 Likes

Oh wow, there are a lot of stones on her list that I haven’t even heard of before :laughing:
Very educational, thanks for sharing @Missa :blush:

5 Likes

Wow- what a great resource! When I clicked the link I was expecting a post with a few details here and there- but this is SO thorough! :star_struck: She mentions and talks in detail about so many stones :gem: I’ve bookmarked the post to do some reading and studying. Thanks so much for sharing, @Missa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You are totally welcome! Yes I have so many bookmarked posts on crystals, books, metaphysical topics in general. :sweat_smile: research is so important!

4 Likes

Oh man, I can’t figure this one out! I don’t know and I can’t seem to search it! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

It’s definitely a mystery stone!

3 Likes