Hmmm...Which would you choose?

I posted this yesterday in my group on Facebook and thought it was interesting to see the answers and why people chose the door they chose.

5 Likes

I’d pick door three, because I wouldn’t be able to decide between past and present. That one gives both.

4 Likes

I pick door 1.

Understanding my past lives would help me better live the current one.

5 Likes

I’d pick #3… I’d like to know the past and the future. If given the opportunity why not know both!

4 Likes

I really want to pick 2, possibly because I hate not knowing what lies ahead. But on balance I would go for 3 as I wouldn’t necessarily want to ruin all the surprises of the future. Plus I would love to know more about my past… Its hard for me to resist the lull of the future though!! :joy::joy::joy::crystal_ball:

5 Likes

So… I just had a total blonde moment, stared at the photo and chose door 3 before I’d even read the bit above the doors.
Still door 3 though. :joy:

5 Likes

haha. It’s OK, i had to make the font small so it would fit! LOL

4 Likes

Door 3 just has the right look about it anyway :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m with Benjamin! The past is a lot more powerful and helpful in understanding my present self. The future, I don’t think is written yet!

6 Likes

Door number 1 for me! :door: I’d be worried about potentially seeing something bad or scary in the future- I’d never be able to stop stressing about it once I saw it :sweat_smile: Looking at the past is pretty harmless- just knowledge about things that have already come to pass! :grin:

A fun little challenge, @SilverBear- I had to think on this a bit before finding my answer! Thanks for sharing :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I also would pick 1. I think if I learned about the past it would help me understand my current self a bit better and maybe I wouldn’t be such a stresscase lol.

5 Likes

I totally agree with you! If have to pick that door as well.

4 Likes

I’d pick the first door. I know some things about my last lives but I’d like to know more. About the future, I like to live in the present moment and take each moment\day as it comes. This was interesting.

5 Likes

My ex girlfriend/ex best friend is an amazing person. She’s full of life and spirit. I still love her but I know our paths have went different ways for the time being. Anyway. We had multiple tarot and oracle readings that told us we were linked at the creation of the world. It is through our friendship, not an intimate relationship, that we can attain the next level of existence. The problem? Every time we meet one of us screws it up. (Like we did this time. Lol) So I really want to know about the past lives and understand what happened.

My wife and I made a soul contract at some point, also. We’re trying to complete that contract so we can move on to other contracts we’ve made. Again, past life knowledge would be wonderful.

3 Likes

Hard choice, I know nothing of my past lives so maybe 1 and I have to agree with @BryWisteria about door #2 and 3, do I really want to know what is ahead in case it is bad or scarry? But on the other hand if I knew I would have to power to try to prevent it right?? Hmmmmm going to have to go with door #1

2 Likes

You’re all so restrained!! Im in awe! :joy:

See knowing more about my past scares me a bit, I often have dreams where I just stop breathing and it leads to me physically stopping breathing in my sleep, which then results in me waking up with a MASSIVE horrific gasp of breath and struggling to breathe, it’s vile. And I’m so sure that linked to my past life in some way; like I was drowned or choked or choked on something at one time… It often pops into my head when I’m meditating.

It’s really scary! :sweat_smile::weary:

My friend suggested it could be some form of sleep apnea but the doctors say I’m OK so :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That sounds terrible! Did you find a pattern in those kind of dreams?

I sometimes dream of falling or even dying, and I wake up immediately, with a rush of adrenalyn that is super scary. :tired_face: But never really breathless.

Anyway, I found an article that says there could be a bunch of reasons for that: 7 Reasons You Might Wake Up Gasping for Air

4 Likes

I’m currently tracking to see if there’s any influence with the moon phases but at the moment they seem to come when I’m very very tierd :confused:

Thank you I will have a good read through!

3 Likes

I’m going with my first instinct: back away slowly, then run away and don’t look back :sweat_smile:

Past I can’t change, and future I don’t want to worry about just yet…

3 Likes