Hola,👋🏻 Here's my introduction

Good Morning :sun_with_face:
My name is Betty I am 34 years old from San Antonio TX. I have always had an interest in magic, witchcraft, the spiritual realm, the unknown and the list goes on. It wasn’t until a few months ago that I actually started putting more focus and time into into discovering my craft. Right now Im mostly doing a lot of reading and tryin to educate myself I would like to start experimenting with candles and herbs. I have done a protection spell a few months back and Ive done a few cleansings on myself and my room. I would love to do more and learn all that I can while interacting with others who have more experience so I’m greatful that I’ve found spells 8 and the witches here to help me along my journey. Peace,Love,Light.

10 Likes

Hi @veronique! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? There’s a whole category dedicated to Green Witchcraft and some great info on Candle Magic in Spell Casting 101. Great info there, truly!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome Betty! I’m Ostara from a little town just outside of Houston. You will learn a lot on this site and if you have any questions, just ask. Someone will have the answer!

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! I can’t wait to see you around the forum! There is so much to read and learn!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @veronique
I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado, and my mother’s name is Betty!
There are lots of friendly and helpful people here to help you on your journey. So you are in the right place and I’m so glad you have joined us.
With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Merry Meet @veronique the courses are a great place to start to see where you would like to go further. You can also check out the :books: Spells8 Book Club! - Introduction and FAQ, there are sessions of them & then reviews of the books people have read on a variety of subjects.

Tomorrow there will be a new Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jun 20 - 26 :sunflower: & that will give you an idea of what is happening this week inside/outside the forum & a chance to meet people & chit chat throughout the week.

Take your time & if you have any questions feel free to ask or share any information you may have with us. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Merry meet, Betty!

I’m Kat and currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, and moon magic. My current deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and the Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

So glad to have you here!

6 Likes

Merry meet Betty @veronique,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like you have a lot of magickal interests and are exploring some wonderful areas of the Craft- good for you! You’ve got another vote from me on jumping into the Courses, they are really great for starting new talents or deepening ones you already have.

I also recommend checking out the Weekly Challenges- every week we explore a different theme and all those who share about their experience get a small prize. Here is this week’s challenge if you are interested- it is special because it’s the 100th one! :partying_face:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your coven is here to help! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.