Holidays are tough

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday. :pray::heart: I know not everyone celebrates Christmas. For those who don’t I wish you blessings as well! :heart::blush:

For all of you and especially those who are alone know that you are in my thoughts! Know that you are surrounded by love from everyone here! :heart: :infinite_roots: :witch_pentacle: :people_hugging: You will be with me in spirit! :blush::people_hugging::heart::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

We’re family. :green_heart:

16 Likes

I wish everyone a blessed day tomorrow. I for one am mot particualrly looking forward to it this year and thats probably the first u have every daid this as I just adore this time of year. I read something today that said grief and Christmas go together like oce and fire and I can completely relate to that.

However, the love of my family, friends and the positive energy and love from everyone in the coven has given me the boost I needed so much. Know that all who are alone or experiencing the season without a loved one for the first time are in my thoughts and I am sending you my love.

Have a blessed day when it comes.

Alan

18 Likes

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year or Happy Holidays for those who don’t celebrate! I love you all, I feel the sadness too! :people_hugging: I love my Spells8 family! :infinite_roots:
With much love :silver_heart: always

14 Likes

Take care everyone and remember it’s okay to not be okay. Never feel guilty for saying “no” to any holiday festivities and putting your self-care first.

13 Likes

I hope everyone has a great weekend however they choose to spend it. It’s perfectly okay to not disrupt your own peace for the benefit of others as @Kasandra pointed out. It’s okay to not be okay, especially this time of year & any other time.

@Sivonnah thank you, I hope you have a lovely weekend & time with your family.

@Cosmic_Curiosity I hope you find some time to process this first season in your own way. Having been there & currently feeling the same sentiment. Be sure to take care of yourself & know that you are loved:heart: & notvalone during this time :people_hugging:

Everyone is with me & sending much love to everyone during Yule & the rest of the holiday weekend.

13 Likes

Thank you for the kind holiday blessings and wishes, @Sivonnah! :pray: :heart:

To all those as we pass through this season, whatever you are honoring and wherever you are directing your energy- be it to celebrations, mourning, serenity, or a mix- may you find light in your days and happiness in your heart.

Much love and many blessings to all this holiday season :candle: :sun: :sparkles:

10 Likes

I wish all the witch family happy holidays!
no matter how everyone celebrates!
light and love in your heart!
light on your path!
I love you all!

10 Likes

Love you too Airam! I am so thankful Christmas is over. Lol!

10 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 days. New replies are no longer allowed.