Holistic Apothecary Weekly Challenge Entry

Beautiful pictures! Love the greenhouse and all your pretty jars!

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning, @Susurrus! :heart: You really have a talent for both Green Witchery and organization- I wish my place was as neat and pretty as yours! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sending wishes that all your seedlings will thrive this year :seedling:

Gorgeous mini besom, @IrisW! I love all the colors too :rainbow: :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you all so much! I don’t know about organized because I literally just grab & put them back where they will stay. Thank you though I really appreciate it. I love my space & that my husband kind of lets me do what I want with the room. He tells me that he likes it & that it’s a nice getaway from the hectic of the rest of the house. So I must be doing something right. He likes the different diffuser & incense that I use in here too.

I can now make jars/bottles with my resin & I’m learning how to do layers with them. My daughter tried her first beach scene & jar with sand. She hates them, but I think they are gorgeous & the jar is functional even if it looks like something took a bite of it. It will be fun to make the jars though. I still save the ones around the house or ones that I see at the store that looks interesting.

I dried some Celandine & when I put it in the jar I put 1 of those packs in that keep the moisture out. I did that for my rose jar too. I forget what they are called but sometimes they come in packages in the mail or that are delivered.

6 Likes

This is gorgeous!!

5 Likes

This gave me a giggle, :joy:

6 Likes

Omg this is super cool! I love all of the jars and labels! You have such a nice variety of things

5 Likes

Reading through the Herbal Witchcraft course and realised I have made a start on my own herb growing. I have some rosemary in a tub in front of my house and was pleased to note it is believed to repel negative energies and actively attract good energies.

8 Likes

What a pretty little tub of rosemary! It’s growing well, considering it’s still early spring!

6 Likes

It’s doing very well considering my lack of gardening skills!

think I must have bought two slightly different types as only the middle plant is flowering. It’s very pretty and I’ve always loved the smell.

5 Likes

You’re doing great! I can kill plastic plants so seeing this little bit of fresh rosemary makes me jealous! LOL

7 Likes

@Amethyst you crack me up!:joy:

6 Likes

@IrisW I’m not a green thumb at all, my husband & daughter help me out with actually growing things. I do love your tub o’ Rosemary, that’s lovely!

I would love to have a Jade plant & Aloe. I just don’t know that they would survive me!

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 Likes

I am not good with plants. So the kindest thing I can do with them is let someone else have them. LOL.

5 Likes

Heck, Amethyst, I killed my garlic. Who can kill garlic?

6 Likes

I have killed Garlic!!! I’m not proud, but I am no green thumb.

5 Likes

How nice of you to be kind to my brown thumbimage

5 Likes

Lol, that’s okay. Flowers run when they see me coming. I’m like that little girl off Finding Nemo with Flowers…Oooooh Pretty…I touch it they wilt or refuse to grow. But plants…I do better with.

7 Likes

Beautiful!

6 Likes

I’ve killed garlic too! I did keep a big bunch of chives alive for a little while, but that’s about it.

I’m equally bad with plants and flowers. Seriously, the kindest thing I can do for the Earth is let someone else deal with the growing things. LOL.

4 Likes

Totally off topic but I think the same thing when thinking about the reality that I am raising kids. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes